𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲|| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Y/n sat on the park bench, her mind a whirlwind of thoughts, deadlines, and expectations. The page in front of her was blank, teasing her with its emptiness. She gripped the pen tighter, hoping to force the words out. The upcoming battle of the bands loomed over her like a storm cloud, and she felt like she was standing in its path, unable to move.
She have got a lot on your plate. There was the whole university study pressure, her mother, and now the band. It's no wonder why she was feeling overwhelmed.

As she groaned in frustration, a voice with a noticeable British accent broke through her internal chaos.
<<Y' alright there, love?>> The voice was warm and familiar, belonging to Hobie, the british punk boy, almost-friend who seemed to have a knack for showing up when she needs someone..
Y/n kept her eyes closed, letting the sound of his voice wash over her <<How do you always manage to find me?>>
Hobie chuckled softly and settled beside her on the bench <<It's not good to answer a question with another question. Behave.>> he teased a bit to light up the conversation.
She sighed, feeling his presence beside her. <<I'm fine.>> she replied, though the weariness in her voice betrayed her true feelings.
Hobie's gaze softened as he regarded her <<You totally are not, love. Don't lie.>>he said, shaking his head slightly.
She rolled her eyes, a small smile tugging at the corner of her lips. <<No shit Sherlock, I know I'm not.>> she admitted, finally opening her eyes to look at him.
The park was quiet, the only sounds being the distant chirping of birds and the soft rustle of leaves. Y/n took a moment to appreciate the tranquility, feeling the weight of her worries begin to ease in the presence of her friend.
Hobie leaned back against the bench, his eyes scanning the blank page in her hand <<Struggling with a song or what?>> he peeked over the paper, reading the first two sentences she wrote.

In the heart of the city,
where the clocks never rest,

Y/n nodded, a frustrated sigh escaping her <<Yeah. It's like the words are there, I know what to write, but they're just out of reach. And with everything else going on, I just can't seem to focus.>>.
Hobie nodded in understanding the situation. But he said nothing. He just stayed quiet and looked in front of him, somewhere indefined.

Suddently he nudges her sodtly, getting her attention <<Follow me.>>.
He stood up and she looked at him surprised. When Hobie stood up and started walking, she speaked up <<Where you want to go?>>.
<<Just follow.>> he said, not even turning back to look at her. The only clue was just to follow him.
Y/n followed Hobie in silence, her curiosity piqued as they meandered through the quiet streets. She was surprised when she realized they were headed to a house. It seemed inconspicuous, blending into the neighborhood like any other residence. However, when Hobie opened the door, it was as if they had stepped into a different world.
The space inside was nothing short of magical. It was a sprawling studio, equipped with a grand piano, a variety of instruments, microphones, and recording equipment. The walls were adorned with posters of legendary bands and artists, and the air hummed with the energy of creativity.
Hobie watched Y/n's reaction with an amused smile as she took in the sight. <<This place is incredible>> she breathed, her eyes wide with wonder as she began to curiously explore the instruments and equipment.
Hobie nodded, his gaze fond as he explained <<I stumbled upon this place when I was younger. It used to be a hub for musicians and artists, but as time passed, it fell into disuse. Now, it's mostly just me and occasionally my bandmates who come here to jam.>> he shrugged.
Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement as she ran her fingers over the strings of a guitar <<It's like a treasure trove.>> she remarked, her voice filled with awe.
Hobie smirked, amused, as Y/n continued to explore. She felt a sense of tranquility settle over her. The space seemed to resonate with a kind of quiet energy, as if it held the echoes of countless melodies and lyrics waiting to be discovered. She could already envision herself spending hours here, lost in the music and her thoughts.
Hobie gestured toward a cozy corner with a comfortable-looking couch <<If you ever need a quiet place to gather your thoughts or work on your lyrics, this could be the perfect spot.>>
Y/n nodded, a sense of gratitude swelling within her <<Thank you... This means a lot to me. I've been struggling to find a place where I can really focus to be honest.>>
Hobie smiled softly, sliding his hands in his pockets <<You're welcome, love.>>.
As they spent more time in the studio, Y/n felt herself becoming more at ease. The weight of her worries seemed to lift, replaced by a newfound sense of calm and possibility. She knew that the road ahead would still be challenging, but for the first time in a while, she felt a glimmer of hope. She knew that she would find the perfect lyrics for their song, and she was determined to let the music carry her through the uncertain times ahead.
<<Remember, love, inspiration can come from the most unexpected places. Sometimes all it takes is a change of scenery to unlock your creativity, ya get what am I saying?>> the british said.