Chapter Six

Heidi kept throwing up constantly ,Charlotte had no idea what to do so she called Aoom over "I knew this was going to happen" Aoom said holding Heidi's hair back the woman started to throw up blood.

"You knew? So am I the last to know?" Charlotte asked feeling a little left out .

"I just found out" Aoom said before helping Heidi wipe her mouth "Heidi I have to take you to the hospital " Aoom help the woman up and started to walk towards the door.

"What do you want me to do?" Charlotte asked feeling very concerned for her best friend.

"Call Pich and tell her we're going to be at the hospital" Aoom replied before closing the front door.

Engfa and priya were dancing sexually all over one another when nudee walks over to them "Heidi is at the hospital" she yelled over the loud house music.

Engfa and priya stops dancing and run up the stairs to tell Tina ,they unlock the door and were shocked to see no one inside ,the bedroom window was open making the curtains blow from the wind outside and a bunch of sheets tied from one end around the frame of the bed while the other end lead out the window.

Engfa rushed over to the window and looked down to see how long the sheets were "she would have still had to jump a pretty high distance"she said closing the window .

"Where do you think she went?" Priya asked.

"The hospital" Engfa grabs Priya's hand and rushed out the room.

Yina rushes inside the hospital limping to the front desk "hi I'm here to see Heidi Jensen " she told the lady who looked more concerned about her,Tina got a text from Charlotte saying they had to bring Heidi to the hospital  .

"Ma'am are you alright? You look pretty injured" she noticed the younger Woman's leg and how she had to hold on to the desk just for support ,she pressed a button on the phone and put the phone to her ear "um hi can you send a wheelchair and a nurse to the front entrance please,thank you" she hangs up and looks at Tina "just hold on a moment"

"Look I'm fine,I really need to make sure that my friend is okay" a male nurse walks over with a wheelchair and look at the lady as if he was asking if this was the patient she nods and smiles ,the man help Tina into the wheelchair and started to wheel her away.

"This is ridiculous I'm okay I need to see if my friend is okay" she demanded but she was ignored ,she got put inside one of the patient rooms and helped up to lay on the hospital bed.

"Doctor Logan should be in to see you in an hour"

"A hour?! No look I need to go see someone like now " Tina tried to get off the bed but the nurse stopped her "move out of my way I need to go see her!" She started to get aggravated and was making a scene "let me go!!!" She yelled.

"We have a code Violet!!!" The nurse yelled as he kept trying to keep Tina on the bed ,a bunch of other nurse's come rushing in trying to help the other nurse from letting Tina get up, another nurse walks in with a needle ,Tina spotted the needle and started to freak out even more.

"No!!! Don't !!! Let me go!!!! Let go! " She screamed from the top of her lungs " I need to se-" and before she could finish her sentence she was out like a light .

Charlotte finally make it to the hospital after asking one of her neighbors to apartment sit for her ,she make it into the waiting room and Walk to the front desk "hi I'm looking for -"