@CCWinters

Hello to all writers reading this!

Wait. If you're reading this, that means you're also a reader.

Let's try again.

Hello to everyone reading this!

There. That's better.

So, @sarsar14 has given me the ultimate privilege of being able to write something for this super cool book of hers.

Let's all cheer for her!

*cheers*

Okay. Now that we have that over with, it's time for the advice.

The main piece of writing I want to give to all struggling writers is:

DON'T DESPAIR IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY READS.

Sometimes the best books can have the least reads, or even the other way around. Keep that in mind.

Also, if you have writers block, one word of advice:

I've found the best way to beat writers block is to click on that little "Create" button, go to your story, and click on the writing page. Then, just stare at it for two hours until you get an idea.

Seriously! It works! At least for me.

If that doesn't work, whenever you have a free moment, like when you're in bed or something, try to think of possible things that could happen next, or ways to start that chapter, or whatever it is you're struggling with.

Oh, and one more thing.

I've had people ask me what the best way to become a better writer is.

I am about to impart upon you my deep and absolute wisdom on this matter.

Here it is.

The best way to become a better writer is:

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ.

Do you get the idea?

Good.

Well, that's all from me! Bye!

-crazychristianwriter (Now CCWinters)