@Brooklann_Enns

Hi everyone!  My name is Brooklann, but you can call me Annie.  I may not be the most experienced author in the world, considering my age of a whopping...wait for it...13.  But I love to write, just like all of you.

It is hard for me to keep my cool when I have like 100 views and zero votes and comments.  I do though, not exactly sure how, but I do. 

I am going to start this with a quote, "Don't let someone who gave up of their dreams talk you out of yours."  In this case, that should mean to you, "Don't let a hater bring you down."  You are a one of a kind.  Don't delete that sentence just because someone told you it was useless.  Keep it.  It may just be the best of its kind.  Actually, scratch that, it is one of a kind.  No one else would be able to write something like it! 

Think of your life this way, you are a golden ticket from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, or Charlie and the Chocolate factory.  Only, Willy Wonka is only giving out one.  Sounds as great as it seems, you have the whole world fighting for you.  You don't have to be a published author to feel this way.  Everyone fighting for your works, and to meet you, and have you sign their copy of your book.

Ok, maybe you have to be published for the last two, but still. Don't feel like you suck because no one reads your book!  I know that there are a TON of amazing authors on here that just don't get noticed because they are not published, or their fanfictions are not about One Direction {don't have anything against 1D, I am just saying}.  I would like to see some more fanfictions about Maroon5 or some other band/person who is not 1D get noticed for how amazing it is!

I do have to admit though, I am not much of a fan of fanfictions, but that may just be because I can't find anything that is not 1D.  I would gladly read any other fanfic, I am just tired of 1D.  Again, it is not because I have anything against them, I am just not there number one fan or anything.  I don't even know their names, really.

Anyway, be that golden ticket that everyone fights for, because you are one of a kind.  There is no one else on the world who can write with your style, or your talent.  No one sucks at anything, they just have their own talent for it!