@Fondness_Fantasies

Hey everyone! My name is Anne and I love writing and reading books.  First of all, I would love to thank sarar14 for doing this! J I'm here to share with you on how I get inspiration for writing my books. I'm going to start my list off with reading other books.

Reading other books

I know this sounds obvious to most people, but reading books gives you ideas on what to write your own books about. I seriously love the Dork Diaries series. It's basically about a 14 year old girl in middle school named Nikki whose parents enroll her in a school and whose mom gives her a diary to put her feelings in. At first, she hates the diary because she wants the cool new Iphone the popular girls have at school. But she warms up to it and writes in it and boy, does she write a lot! This is how I came up with my most popular book (Jenna's Journal) and the fact that I've written in almost 10 diaries since I was 12.

Tv Shows

This kind of inspiration is where the idea of Spy Sisters (my second most popular book) came from. One of my best friends and I love watching Totally Spies. It's basically about a trio of three teenage girls who become spies for a spy organization called WOOHP (World Organization of Human Protection). You can get all kinds of inspiration from tv shows on what your book or story is going to be about.

Classical Music

Sometimes listening to classical music helps me think of new ideas for my book. Particularly, what type of mood I want my book to feel and if it's projecting that mood. Not to brag, but I can determine (or try to) what type of mood the composer wants us to feel by his music. If it's light, it could be playful or happy. If it's loud, it could create suspense or drama. You don't have to listen to classical music. You can listen to all types of music (my personal favorite is Replay by Zendaya Coleman). ;)