@lalalalahahaha6

I think one of the most annoying annoying things that someone can do is say something criticizes your work, and yet theirs is not any better. Hypocrite much. I'm pretty sure that we all learned as kids that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. I mean there are 2 types of criticism, there is the kind that's meant in a nice way to help you improve and there's the rude kind of criticism which is just plain rude. Wattpad is a place where we can read other peoples stories and write your own, so why should we be worried about who gets more votes, I mean it's not like it's a competition. And also, not getting votes or reads shouldn't matter I mean would you rather have people vote for you but not read your book or people who do both. Because votes don't really matter (well they matter a little bit) but look at the big picture the reason we all came on to Wattpad was to either read or write stories, so just write your story and eventually someone's going to read it (and hopefully they'll like it).

Don't compare yourself to other people, because were all different so why are you trying to get as many votes, reads or comments as someone else, that not what matters. Don't feel sad if at first you don't get many reads, just keep on trying. I remember when I first started; it took me 1.5 months to get just one view. So that just goes to show that you should keep trying no matter what.