Chapter 4: Eikthyr

13 Minutes Later
Izuku POV

After a short walk through the woods I reached to what seems to be the summoning altar that Hugin told me, it has in the middle a stone table and on the front there was displayed a stone statue of a deer on top of a runestone with message.

Izuku: "Hunt his kin?" So that's what he meant when he told me to bring these heads.

And, with further ado, Izuku places the deer heads on top of the sacrificial tablet,  then the weather started changing dramatically, the once peaceful day turned transformed into a raging rainstorm, and the deer heads were slowly desintegrating and turning into bright purple spores, which flied into the  air before concentrating into a single point a few meters away.

Izuku: What's g-going on?!

*I said while covering my body with my shield and raising my spear*.

The spores kept concentrating and after a few seconds.

Tttshhh!!

A loud thunder entered into my ears while I looked foward, with my mouth open in surprise, and all my confidence that had been building up in the few
months going negative after what I saw standing on my front. A large deer, with metal antlers and chains hanging about, going in the flow of the strong wind, but what gave me chills to the core was the-

Izuku: I-i-its t-that l-lightning?!

But, even with all the fear, I had to kill the creature no matter what, so I getmy composure and start charging towards the deer, but it wasn't gonna just stand there, so the deer raises its head and brings it down pointing at me

my composure and start charging towards the deer, but it wasn't gonna just stand there, so the deer raises its head and brings it down pointing at me.

Tssssss

Then I saw it a stream of lightining coming at me, so I try to evade, but it was futile, It was going to fast, in a big radius, so I raise my shield and when it hits, I feel a stinging pain going through my arm, while the shield blocked a good deal of the blow, some electricity found its way into my arm, disabling it as I felt my muscles contracting due to the electricity.

Izuku: AAAHHH MY ARM!!!

But, through the pain I keep charging as I land a hit with my spear on his upper thigh.

Eikthyr: Gghhrr!

Now Eikthyr was going up, and at a point standing at two legs, I noticed his antlers charging up with electricity and I know what's coming, so I quickly hide behind a mossy tree stump, and then he brings the  down all the weight of his body.

Thud TSSHHH

Now a big wave of thunder was moving  outwards and towards me, but this time all of the impact was covered by the stump, when the static wave calms down I bring my body up, and, with the help of the stump, I get a shot in with my bow. It hit him on the lower part of the neck.
Now it was enraged, charging towards me, and when he got to the stump he swiped with its heavy metal antlers, taking the cover out of the ground, I took my oportunity to stab its body with the flint spear, but it seemed unaffected as it charged with his head against me. I quickly duck under the attack and pull out my knife thrusting it into his head, making sure to not hit any antlers so It went directly through the brain.

Eikthyr: Ggraahgr

Eikthyr cried of pain, and after that I twisted the knife, ending its life. And as its body Falls into the ground I go with him as my knife is still stabed into him, I get up and im meet with Hugin on top of one of the dead Eikthyr's antlers.

Hugin: Congratulations you finally defeated your first creature, though you seem a bit roughened up for the easiest boss on here, after all you were struglling  with a big hervivore, haha.

Izuku: Grrr

I was furious, this damned bird was making a fool of my accomplishment, so, a bit blinded by rage a try to punch him straight in his bird face. But as the punch was about to make contact, he turns into black smoke and appears on another antler.

Hugin: huh huh, but I guess I am still your guide, so I "advise" you to get the head and hang it on the altar, and you will get the forsaken power of Eikthyr, also, cut the antlers, they are made of metal and you could treat yourself to a pickaxe, after that head into the Black Forest, its rich in minerals like copper and tin, also you will need to find surtling cores to build a charcoal furnace   and smelter to process the ore. Well, I think that's all, also dont go out at night, its a fool's mistake and it will be your last one.

Izuku: Wait, how the hell I know where's the Black Forest.

Hugin: Look at the ground and the trees, they are different to your normal meadows.

As he said that he goes out, flying and I stand there thinking of what to do, but for now I will head home an figure It out there. I hanged the trophy in the altar and the same purple spores from before surrounded my legs and the stone started emiting a menacing glow.

 I hanged the trophy in the altar and the same purple spores from before surrounded my legs and the stone started emiting a menacing glow

On my way home I notice a small start house and I decide to explore it, as before others had useful things in some old chests. But when I get close I hear a buzzing sound.

Bttzzzzz

It was a bee hive, and I decide to do something stupid and potentially deadly or very painful. I pull back the arrow in my bow and release it, and the bee hive was destroyed with a big bee, which I guess was the Queen falling to the ground, but heading towards me was a cloud of bees, probably trying to sting me, so I ducked under the cloud, ran straight and picked up the Queen with both my hands, and while I was running back home I feel my body lighter, and all the running and jumping didn't tire me out, so I look down to see strands of orange light pass through my legs, so this is what the forsaken power must be.

When I arrive to my house I quickly put up a log and cut a hole in it, so the Queen can lay inside and I dont get followed by angry bees. After that I close my door shut and head to bed after that long day.