Chapter 1

The Start:
Izuku, age:4
Izumi, age:3

Izuku: MOM, DAD!! Lets go already to the doctor, I want know what my quirk is and be the best hero!!

Inko: Yes zuku, we haven't forgot about the doctor's apointment, just wait a minute for us to get ready.

Izumi: Dad, are we going to see izu's quirk today?

Toshinori: Yes dear, just put your shoes on and then we can go to see your brother's quirk

Izumi: I hope its something cool, like the heroes on tv

Timeskip to the doctor's waiting room

We can see young Izuku swinging his legs back and foward while waiting for the doctors to calle them, he then imagines all the possibilities, all the quirks he could get, his dedication was to be a hero just like All Might, saving people from danger while making them smile, but he was interrupted in his train of thought by a loud voice.

Doctor: THE YAGI FAMILY!!!

His heart was raising, as he entered the office and is separated from his parents to do the tests, after what he felt were  hours of tension and weird testings he got the result.

Doctor: Im sorry to inform you Mrs and Mr Yagi, but your son is quirkless

Now he got something worse than what he could imagine, at first, he thought that the worse thing was getting a weak quirk, but he could overcome it, but this was on another level. Tear droplets start forming at the edges of his eyes and with a stutering voice he says.

Izuku: B-but w-w-with out a q-quirk I c-cant bec-come a h-h-hero.

Doctor: Sorry kid. It just how It is

Toshinori: No, there must be a misunderstanding, me and my wife both have quirks, and being quirkless is generational, are you sure he's just not a late bloomer.

Doctor: No, sorry to say this sir, but there's a small chang of a mutation happening that would have made your child quirkless, and being a late bloomer is out of the question because he has two toe joints, which is a clear sign of cronic quirklessness, zero chance of late blooming.

Izumi: Mom what is bro's quirk?

Inko:... Dear, we will tell you at home, dont worry.

She said with a faint smile

In the ride back home

During the little trip back home everyone was silent, almost like if an angel passed through the scene. But was interrupted by the father figure trying to ease the situation.

Toshinori: Izuku, dont worry for the quirk, while you may belive you are at a disadvantage, that doesn't mean you cant be hero in other ways, like being a cop o-or a firefighter

Izuku: B-but dad i wanted to be like All Might, and he has an amezing quirk, without one, how Im going to protect the rest?

He said with tears on his eyes

Toshinori: Look, its sometimes just about doing all you can, trying your best! At the end of the day the quirk doesn't make the person

Izuku stays there, silently thinking about his father's word, a glimpse of happiness starting to appear, but it will be soon over as, what was a blessing for their parents, would be his demise.

3 Months later

There he was again, at that damned doctors office, but they weren't here for him, no, It was his sister Izumi, he, among with his parents, were waiting for her to have a powerful quirk, he liked his little sister and didn't want her to experience the same he had when he realized he was quirkless. Suddenly, the doctor goes out