Chapter 3

New P.o.v
Izuku POV

I just got up after sleeping in my little, triangle shaped house, yesterday I "caught", if we can call it that, a Neck or that was what Hugin called them. Today im thinking of cooking the tail in the fire and fabricate a spear and knife like Hugin told me.

I stared the meat in the fire like a hawk, and when It felt cooked enough, I took it and ate it, the meat had a fish like taste, and was very filling. And, with a stomach full of the Neck tail and some berries and  mushrooms, I pick up my stone axe and head into the forest, I gather some berries and start chopping a tree and then dug out the tree stump to leave for new trees to grow. After a whole day of cutting trees i got only 5 trees down, but I didn't want to go back home empty handed in the meat department.

So i start looking for more Necks but I had no luck, so, while going back home a heard a slight growl

???: Grrrr

I look foward while hiding behind a tree, and I watched a boar eating some berries in a bush. I slowly aproach and raise my arm that had the flint spear, and throw it, it was a very weak throw and missed, hitting the tree on the side. Now, the boar was alerted, and it charged towards me, making me fall and it layed on top of me, I quickly pull out my flint knife and stabed It on his neck and it screamed while I pushed the knife further in.

Izuku: Uff Puff I ne-uff I need to get some water to clean the blood.

I picked up the boar from the legs and I carried the body near the water, cleaned my self and the boar and turned back to skin the boar and cut the meat.

3 Months Later

I turn back into my house with the last log I chopped down, I was close to finishing my house, I wanted it to be strong, unlike my first day shelter that would blow over by the wind. But, while im going back home I saw a shadow near my unfinished house, I aproach with caution, my hands trembling with the spear on both hands. As I turn an unfinished wall I saw it, a Greyling

 As I turn an unfinished wall I saw it, a Greyling

It made a sound while I looked at him

Greyling: Her hur her

And I thrust, trying to get a hit in but it dodge and taunted at my try.

Greyling: Nya ha ha

I threw my spear out of anger at the greyling and it hit the wood wall behind the greyling, it walked foward and swiped its wooden claw, I quickly put my arm up and it hit me, It started bleeding and, while the Greyling prepared a second attack I put out my flint axe and swiped through his small body. It recoiled back and, slowly, his eyes started flickering, after that they turned off. And after that I patched my injury with some herbal leaves to stop bleeding and infections, and then I brought the log to the base.

1 Month and a half Later

Izuku: Well, that's the roof finished.

I remarked, while admiring my finished house, a wooden shield in one hand and my flint spear in the other, some time after finishing my house I found some deer and landed my flint spear on them, making some sturdier clothes and armour, along with that I fabricated a bow and some flinthead arrows to make hunting easier. But, right now I look at the house.

I entered into my home with my last catch of a deer, and started skining the corpse and then turning the skin into the last piece I needed, a helmet

I entered into my home with my last catch of a deer, and started skining the corpse and then turning the skin into the last piece I needed, a helmet. After that I head to the circle of stones and I saw Hugin waiting me on top of a circular shaped stone, with bright red paint.

Hugin: So, you came back, it seems you got my advice to heart and got some primitive gear, I think you are ready to fight Eikthyr, you will need to get the head of some deer to summon him though, after that come back here and try to connect with t...

Hugin: So, you came back, it seems you got my advice to heart and got some primitive gear, I think you are ready to fight Eikthyr, you will need to get the head of some deer to summon him though, after that come back here and try to connect with the Vegvisir, he will guide you to the summoning altar, bring his head back and hang it on the hook to show the gods you have slain the beast.

Izuku nods, knowing that Hugin wont try to answer any of his questions. After he was gone I head back to my house and took the recently skinned, and took the trophy that was his head, and, when I got back I touched to the Boss stone, and suddenly, I feel the wind changing direction, and I started walking not knowing what I was getting into.