Chapter 11: Moder

A/N: I got a new book in the makings, if you like animal, gun bird, rainworld shenanigans, go over that book, that also means the time between chapters will be higher, or lower because it brings my motivation up, either way, enjoy the chapter.
Also shouts out to Leahblue for helping me correct mistakes from the past chapters, thanks dude, apretiate the help

Izuku POV
2 Years Later

I woke up from my slumber and straight into a new day, today was the day Im going to defeat thw mother of all dragons, Moder. I've been preparing quite a while for this battle. After defeating the Bonemass and getting the Wishbone I started brewing cold resistance potions to be able to walk in the high mountains of this world.

Upon reaching the mountainous enviroment the Wishbone started blinking, shinning in my hands, moving a bit will cause the speeding up of the process and when there was practically no space between each beat, I would being my pickaxe down into the earth anf rock, after a bit of clearing the ground, the true treassure being the silver ores that hid underground. With this new ore I would make armour, though, It doesn't seem to be silver, It wasn't bland like the earthy one, yet the silver was one part of the equipment, the other was for isulation to survive the cold without the use of potions, that other part was wolf's fur, taken out of the vicious creatures's corpse, they were fast, strong, persistent, but their downfall against me was their loneliness, which brought them to my armour.

 With this new ore I would make armour, though, It doesn't seem to be silver, It wasn't bland like the earthy one, yet the silver was one part of the equipment, the other was for isulation to survive the cold without the use of potions, that other...

Along with the armour, I made a silver sword, which emited a glow that contrasted the white of the snow, a dagger that I always kept close incase of emergencies and finally, thanks to one of Haldor's blueprint, the Draugr's fang, a powerful bow that had its origins on the Draugr's civilization that once was before me, now one of the only things left where the structures the made and the desing of the bow. Dangerous by itself, though its not the only ability, as when an arrow passes through the bow,
It will poison the foe.

While I did all this weapon and gear making and gathering the resources I expanded my farming area and also added two new crops to my farmland, onions and turnips, the onions were specially useful for adding flavour to the meat stews that Im makin...

While I did all this weapon and gear making and gathering the resources I expanded my farming area and also added two new crops to my farmland, onions and turnips, the onions were specially useful for adding flavour to the meat stews that Im making from boar meat carrots and some honey.