Prolouge

Hey guys, onve again this story has already been writen on another site. im just posting it on wattpad. This is an AU Thalico fanfiction, the characters will probably be OOC, but I'm trying my best! Read the description for details, here is the prologue.

remember this is AU

I do not own PJO or HOO))

Prologue, Nico

10 years old

_________________________

I sat on the edge of my bed, playing with my Hades figure that my sister had gotten me. It was one of the only possessions I own.

My ADHD got the better of me, I started tapping my foot on the hard wood floor. The tapping echoed through the almost empty hotel room.

I was all alone, Bianca wouldn't be back for about another hour, and our parents, well, we don't really have any.

Our mom died when we where young, soon after our dad left us.

My sister and I where taken into foster care, but soon ran away because.....

A tear slid down my cheek, no, I still can't think about it.

Me and my sister have ran away from four different foster homes, all for different reasons. But soon the mean ladies always find us and ship us away to another family.

I turned on the tv flipping through the stations, Cartoon Network, perfect.

__________________________

Its been two hours, Bianca should be home by now.

I tried calling her cell phone for the fifth time, but it was no use.

Ok, now I'm really starting to worry.

Right then there was a knock on the door, expecting Bianca, I dashed over and swung the door open.

But it wasn't Bianca.

A lady in a police uniform stood there, "Hello, are you Nico Di Angelo?"

"My sister said not to talk to strangers."

"Your sisters Bianca right?"

"Maybe."

"Something happened."

"WHAT HAPPENED TO BIANCA?!?!"

the lady shot me a sympathetic look, "Bianca was shot on her way home from school, she didn't make it. I'm sorry."

I felt like the whole world stopped spinning, I couldn't have heard that right. "Your lying."

"I wish I was."

"Your LYING! Bianca's not dead!! She can't be!!" I screamed.

"Nico i-"

"NO!!" I slammed the door in her face and just collapsed, curling up into a ball and crying. I cried for I dont even know how long. Hours? Days? Weeks? It didn't matter, because Bianca died. And now, I have to got back to the terrible familys with out her. She left me.

Why? Why Bianca? Why couldn't I have gon instead? Why couldn't I have died.

______________________

""Ok, that was short cause it was just the prologue. Chapters will be longer!

comment if you want more))