Untitled Part 2

((So I've gotten two people already asking for an update! So here it goes, updates wont be as frequent usually, this is just because all I gave you was a prologue.

Disclaimer was in first chapter))

Chapter 1: Will always be Nico

And...... Age 15. Yes that works.

_______________________

I laid, sprawled out on my bed, head phones in.

My music was blasting, the track changed to Monster by Skillet. I've always liked this song, one, the rock style and two, I felt like it was written for me. The lyrics where, my life. Also Demons by Imagine Dragons, but I don't like the beat to that one. Skillet is much better in my opinion, but that's not relevant. I'm rambling again.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I flinched and jerked away.

I looked up to see Jasmine, my social worker. "Dont touch me."

Jasmine is African American, she has Hazel eyes and curly chocolate hair down a little above her stomach.

I unwillingly paused my my music to see what she wanted.

"I'm sorry Nico, your councilor is here."

I nodded.

"He'll be in in five minutes."

I nodded again.

Jasmine left the room, I really don't understand why the councilor even comes any more. I dont talk to him and I'm not improving any.

"The freaks gotta go see his councilor." I heared one of the other boys I had to share a room with tease.

I took a deep breath and un paused my music turning it up as loud as it can go.

"I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER!!!!"

The music blared, drowning out the world. Music was my only escape, when I'm lost in the lyrics, its the closest I have been to happy in five years. When Bianca died.

"Dead Inside" came on, also by Skillet.

I got a few more seconds of this peace, but one of the boys came up and pulled my head phones out of my ears.

"Hey freak! Listen when someone's talking to you!"

My anger flared, my eyes flew open and I punched the son of a bitch right in the face. "One, dont. Touch. Me." I said through gritted teeth, "Two, dont. Call. Me. Freak. And finally, You touch my headphones again, you die."

Right then my councilor walked in, just my luck.

The kid I punched was holding his nose that was bleeding every where, and unluckily for me, the blood was on my hands, no, literally.

"Nico!" John ran over "What happened?!" he demanded.

I just shut my mouth and looked away.

The kid, Dean I think, answered though. "I-I was trying to talk to him, but his head phones where in. So I pulled one out because I know he doesn't like people touching him, but when I did he punched me and threatened me."

Ok, that was kind of what happened, but not! Just enough truth to make it believable, but he had a much bigger role in this. Ok, I shouldn't have punched him, but he was really on my nerves. And, I know I'm a freak, I don't need you constantly reminding me.

The councilor sent him away to go get his nose fixed up.

"Nico, come on." he led me into our usual room. It was just a completely white room with a table and a chair on both sides.