Untitled Part 19

((Ok, so first off, I just wanna say, if you recognize the title of this I love you, you are my new best friend. XD

Secondly, I started reading tfios for the first time (I'm like half way through already lmao) and I can already tell this book is going to ruin my life NO SPOILERS!

thirdly, OMFG IM GOING TO SEE CROWN THE EMPIRE IN CONCERT FRIDAY AND IM LITERALLY GOING TO DIE OMFG!!!!! CATCH ME BEFORE I HIT THE FLOOR!!

Ok, now that that's been said.... I've been meaning to write this chapter for a really long time I just haven't got around to it, I'm really excited for it tbh. I'm going to write when Nico is in group therapy (And he may or may not be a sarcastic little shit and reference I'm Not A Vampire, hence the title name...) because I think that is a really important thing to add in this particular fan fiction because I'm portraying him the way I am and the plot line and shit. Jesus that was the longest run on sentence ever.

ill try to put up the link for INAV if that's possible on my phone

Ok! On with the story :D))

Nico didn't particularly like Tuesday nights, group therapy wasn't exactly anything special, or even slightly interesting for that matter. He would much rather be home sulking over the fact that All Time Low was in New York for the Future Hearts Tour just a few days earlier and he wasn't there, more importantly, Jack and Alex where in New York just a few days earlier- no offence Rian and Zack - and he hadn't been able to experience their amazingness first hand. He was desperate to see those two preform and maybe possibly give the crowd a show they would never forget if you get what he meant. Jalex is real ok? Nico knows its real and is more that upset that they can't just come out and admit it instead of forcing pathetic little fanboys like him to settle for reading fan fiction about them and fantasize about the day they would come out. So yes, he was sulking and that was certainly better than listening to other kids problems and having to sit through a guy who obviously doesn't understand in the slightest tell them it would be ok.

And yet, here he was, climbing out of the passenger seat of Jason's car that he some how managed to buy while working for minimum wage at Dick's. Nico always liked that store, not because of the sports oh no, he hated sports, he liked the store because as much as you may argue Nico was convinced that the store was named after balls. He could appreciate that, a store named after someone's dick, hell, it sounded like something he would. Speaking of penis, Nico had a sinking suspicion that Jason was working at a place named after dick because he didn't have much of one himself. Now, Nico isn't a pervert, he didn't purposely look at Jason's balls he simply accidentally walked in on him using that bathroom- and yeah, his dick wasn't exactly anything to be proud of.

Moving on, Nico climbed out of the car, walking in to group therapy. Therapy was down in a very shady out of the way part of town, held in the basement of some random run down shop and run by a creepy pedifileish looking old dude, so yeah, not the most popular or trusted group in the city. At first Nico refused to attend the meetings because he was convinced that Joe- the guy who lead the group -was a secret axe murderer. Don't judge, if you saw the dirty old shady man you would run and hide too. Not to mention, Nico was like, eleven and very nervous around people, and he still is, never quite got over that fear.

Nico slowly started down the steps to the basement, regretting every step and wanting nothing more than to run back up the steps and hop back into Jason's car that he knew would still be there because Jason never left while Nico was at therapy he simply sat and sexted Piper of some shit. "Welcome Nico" Joe called out from his place in the circle with the rest of the kids in all his pedifilish glory, which probably sounded alot worse than it actually was. Nico just simply nodded at him, talking a seat in the empty chair beside some random girl he never bothered to learn the name of.