Untitled Part 11

hey guys, listen, im really sorry about not updating as offten as i should. I've got a lot going on right now and im having trouble finding the time and insperation to update. I have a sorta kinda out line of a plot, but its not much of one...... I despretly need ideas! but may i request that you message me the ideas instead of commenting them? i just dont want to use the idea, but have it out there for anyone to see ya know?

But! i have another request, i would like to ask you  go yell at ElleNoelle this time XD could you all go comment/message her to UPDATE THE NOT SO PERFECT PRINCESS!!!! Please? for me- no! for Thalia and Nico!

Anyway guys, like i said, really sorry for the lack of updates.

__________________________________

NICO

NICO'S WEEK PASSED by agonisngly slow, each day dragged on for what semed like years. Pretty shitty years too, full of agrivated and insufrable teachers, obnoxious class mates and bully's.

Needless to say, Nico was over joyed when he woke up on Friday to realize, it was the last day of school that week. (Duh) Only seven more hours of mind numbing hell before he would have two whole days to do nothing but lay around listening to music, scetching and sleeping. If he was in a good mood he might even steal some of Thalia's chocolate ice cream before she finishes it.

Now he was sitting in last period, his eyes glued to the clock. The bell would sound any second and he was home free. He still had two whole sheets of work left that he would end up taking home to finish over the weekend, but even that couldnt dampen his spirits.

BRIIIIING

There it was, and it seemed like Nico wasnt the only one anxious to get out of there. Everyone was jumping up and quickly gathering their things.

"You are dismissed."

Nico bairly heard Mr. Petterson over the chatter and  hollers of the highschool students. He was a nice man, for the most part... A little clumsy and scatterbrained, but he was by far one of Nico's favorite teachers. He almost felt bad for not paying attention the last ten minutes of class, almost. It wasnt as if he didnt have a hard time paying attention anyways, but it was now officially the weekend, he couldnt help being even more less focused than usual.

He scooped up his things and ran out the door, barely missing some kids on the way.

Alot of them purpously would bump  into him after his panick attack, which he did not very well appreciate. He had gotten better with people bumping into him, but he still flinched, his heart would race. But he had it under control for the most part.

Nico reached the bus, walking to the back to take his seat beside Percy, who had also gotten beter. He seemed more like Thalia and Annabeth now, just trying to break his inpenatrable walls and show him that he cares and wont hurt him. Like he was tryingot be a friend.

"Hey Nico" Pecy greeted.

He noded, rummaging around through his book bag for his i pod. He was in desprate need of some music.

Nico scrolled down through his atists, making a mental note to introduce Thalia to some of the ones he was sure she didnt know.

He couldnt decide who to listen to, so many good choices and not enough time.

Asking Alexandria

Breaking Benjamin

Escape the Fates

For All Those Sleeping

Attack Attack

A Day to Remember