Untitled Part 20

((ok, so first off I want to make something clear , this is Thalico, as in, Thalia x Nico and there WILL be romance. I know its taking a really fucking long time but I'm trying to make this at least some what realistic, and one, people don't jump right into relationships after they just met. Secondly, this book is also about Nico's mental state and him getting better, I've been focusing on that more so than him and Thalia but it will happen. I'm gonna put a bit of Thalico in this chapter but no, they are not going to be jumping into a relationship in two chapters or anything ok?

Alright, so the concert was fucking AMAZING. ANDY SAID HI TO ME AND MY COUSIN!!! like, he literally opened the tour bus window, leaned out and waved to us and said, "Hi guys, how ya doing?" As we waited to get into the venue. Which, might have been because we where staring into the tinted windows trying to guess who was who because we could see the outlines of them and where kinda being stalkerish but THATS NOT THE POINT. when Volumes played I swear the mosh pit was bigger than the fucking crowd oh my god. I got a crown the empire tang top and Too Close To Touch played my favorite song by them, Pretty Little Thing. A drunk guy decided to mosh and ended up having to get dragged out and a guy who looked like a mix of Jessy Lawson and the lead singer of Royal/Revise stood in front of us and for a second I seriously thought it was Jessy XD. So yeah, I could see Andy and Dave the whole time so I guess I got a good spot and while out side a car flew past and smashed into a garbage can, literally smashing to to pieces. So yes, it was absolutely amazing!

oh, so I'm going to start putting thalico in this, so I'm sorry but I'm going to be doing more recovery chapters for Nico. As in, him getting better, so I'm sorry if there isn't enough tragedy and pain for you. If you read the description for this book, yeah, that scene will be happening in this book so I'm not saying that Nicos gonna be all sunshine and rainbows he's still gonna be fucked up in just not making him worse and worse for right now. K? Alright, sorry for the long ass authors note, I just needed to make that clear.

Sorry this doesn't have a chapter name, it wont let my fucking make one, when I upload it it just doesn't work :/

enjoy))

WARNING, PLEASE READ,

SO THERE IS A TEENY TINY BIT OF I GUESS ITS TECHNICALLY SMUT. K? ITS LIKE THE SMALLEST BIT EVER ITS LIKE, NICO JACKING OFF ALRIGHT? SKIP IT UF YOU WANT.

-

"Nico!"Thalia's voice rang out through the house, breaking Nico's attention away from the amazing Fransykes he was reading, and this better be important because Oli was in mid climax and Nico may or may not have been jacking off and well, he wax a bit aroused and really didn't feel like walking out there in the sate he was in for no reason.

"What the hell do you want?!" Nico called out, annoyed and desperate for a release and not wanting to deal with her shit especially because Luke was over and that would add so much more shit to the big pile of 'lets fuck with Nico' that they where about to throw at him.

"Jesus Nico, who pissed in your Cheerios? Relax, just come here."

Nico flung his head back against the bed, letting out a frustrated huff, there was no way he was walking out there with a fucking boner, although, the site of Luke might be enough to get rid or the problem. Of coarse Nico was just teasing, that wouldn't work, no matter how much he hated Luke, so really, he had two options. He could quickly finish, change his pants and avoid all questions about what he was ding, or walk out there with a tent in his pants and just about d is from embarrassment.

He chose option one, quickly calling out to Thalia to wait a second, before slipping his hand back into his boxers and wrapping his cold hand around his hard erection.