Untitled Part 6

ok guys, i hope you enjoyed that last chapter. this will probably be late again.... sorry.

Oh, if your looking for Thalico fanfics, check out my fanfiction.net account. i havent written any, but i have tons in my favorites. just go onto my profile and click stories not my stories, stories. My account name is PercyJacksonIsLife17, i also have megstiel and Percabeth stories favorited.

 Anyway, im really gonna try and focus on this story and make it long. seeing as most of my stories are only tenish chapters.

 I do have an excuse for my latness though, im working really hard on my original book that im getting published. I feel bad about kinda neglecting my work here, but i need to finish this book.

 Ok, anyway. on with the book.

________________________________________________________________

 NICO

Nico leaned against his seat, today had been living hell.

He thought back to the days events, full of bullies, stern teachers and work- which thanks to his ADHD almost killed him- and he wasnt sure he would survive another day.

None of the teachers worked very well with troubled kids, and expected him to keep up with the others. Which Nico didnt very well epreciate.

 He had gotten double detetion already, which is why he was now sitting in the pasengers seat of Jasons suberue, instead of his bus seat.

 A few jocks thought it would be fun to horass him after clss because he was a "mute". He had been beat up and called a fagit, later they cougt him taking his pills in the bathroom, and if that wasnt bad enough, in the middle of lunch the guidence counelor came to take him to her room to eat. (which lead to lots of questions about why he was not eating.)

He was almost positive he had failed every paper he worked on, and had been talked to after class multipul times.

"So, im guessing you didnt have a very good first day?'' Jason tried to start a conversation, but of coarse, that wasnt going to happen.

 Nico continued to stare out the window, wondering if he would be lectured at the Grace's. (he stll refused to think of it at home) Megan didnt seem like she would care if he commited suicide, which was good, because he made no promises about survival.

 He couldnt help but wonder why she had taken him in in the first place.

 Jason sighed, "right, the whole, no talking thing. You know im not some serial killer, you can trust me."

 Nico glared at him, Jason didnt understand, he had no doupt jason was nice guy, he didnt expect him to pull out a knife and stab him. But when you go through the abuse NIco had, you cant help but not trut people, they are never who they seem.

Like the girl at the one foster home when he was 12, Kyle, she was 14, sweet as pie. Nico loved her, but like he said, people are never who they seem, and one dy when they where home alone..... well, lets just say that was the first of many days he was raped by the sick girl.

and Danny his foster dad from when he was 9, who arond the outside world was #1 dad, fauther of the year, but behind closed doors, he could have probably been locked up for he threats he had given.

"never mind then..." JAson gave up, returnign his full attetion back to the road.

No one understood......

*                    *                   *                   *                 *