Untitled Part 12

So first i wanna say, you probably noticed (or maybe not) Wattpad is making me rate this R. Now, listen, im not puting a fucking period in the middle of cuss words to trick the systom. Im just gonna let it go and let it be rated R, ok? I also wanna say, there will most likely be some smut later, but i know alot of you dont read that, so i will give smut its own chapters, it will have nothing to do with the plot or anything so you can skip it and shit. But it will be later later, im not rushing the plot, and they arent even interested i eachother yet. deal with it.

Ok guys, im really really really realy really really really really sorry about being an ass and not updating in a while. Ive been going through some shit and i really couldnt bring myself to do anything but read. God, sorry about this all.

*sigh* so i told you about the kellic, please comment an tell me which plot you want.

I would like to do a bit of advertizing though, Last chapter i was calling out ElleNoelle to update her story The Not So Perfect Princess, well, that book is now complete and id like to ask you guys to check it out. Listen, im not really into the whole princess scean eiher, but it is SUCH a good book. Its more adventury (not a word but fuck it) and it is very unapreciated. Hell, all of Elle's books are. Go check her out NOW beacuse she is a fucking amazing author who deserves so much more attention.

Oh, i have never expirienced a hangover, so this probably wont be accurate. Ive read enough fanfic to get a pretty good idea of what its like though

 this is three months later, yes i skipped. So just letting you know, thats not a typo.

And for those of you who know what im talking about here (if you dont, dont worry about it, it doesnt matter) Holy fuck Copeland is getting big! Have you seen her laterly?? Like, if you google search her, you get a bunch of her baby pictures, but go onto her facebook account and its like HOLY FUCK SHES BIG! If you havent seen them, go onto her facebook, its not set on private or anything, you can look at it even if your not following her. But the recent pictures?!?! Shes growing up to damn fast! (I sound like her mother here XD) Im gonna put a fucking brick on her head, shes not alloud to get older! Its making me upset tbh.

Anyway, this is one fucking long authors note, sorry about that. Heres the chapter

________________

Spinning

The world was spinning, not unbearably so, but enough that Nico had to keep on hand on the wall so not to come tumbling down on some unsuspecting drunken teenager.

Everything seemed funny to him, the terrible music, the drunken dancing, even the wasted couple fucking in the corner.

He felt as if he had been injected with some kind of drug, and with his luck he probably had. It wouldn't have been the first time he unknowingly took something, and definitely not the first time he had taken drugs period.

The red liquid spilled out of the plastic cup as he stumbled through the room, he wasn't sure what it was, but it tasted good and made him feel even better. There for he decided not to care, he stopped paying attention to what he was consuming much earlier that night.

He felt a hand press onto his ass, making him slightly giddy inside, maybe it was a sexy girl, or guy, he had no preference, and at the state he was in it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

When he turned, a petit brunette stood drunkenly smiling at him. Before grasping his wrist and pulling him against her.

He cringed at the pain of her grip against his cuts, but soon shook it off as she started grinding against him.

There time was spent sloppily making out, hands exploring everywhere, along with grinding and leaving love bites. But they where soon separated in the crowded room. It didn't matter, it wasn't as if he cared about her, and with everyone as wasted as they where he would soon find another.