𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

<Y/N's POV>

I open my eyes and am greeted with 3 people standing over me. I yelp and shoot up, startled, but sadly, because of my abrupt awakening, I ended up colliding with the head of the person nearest to me. "Ow!" He shouts, grabbing his head in pain. It was the guy that was apart of my styling team. I grab my head as well as I feel the pain spread across my forehead. "Ow! What are you guys doing in my room, let alone standing over me!" I yell. "We're here to get you ready for training and were thinking of the best way possibly to wake you, but I guess standing over you wasn't the smartest thing we could've done." Fringe, the lady with the curly orange hair, and the only persons name I actually remembered, says.

"You could've shook me awake or even have said my name." I state. They stop moving and stare at me with a blank look. I wait for any of them to say something or even move, but none of them do. I sigh and throw my legs out of the bed and get up. "Do whatever you need to do." I say in a defeated tone. That got them moving.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Liam and I step out of the elevator into the training room. Most of the tributes are already there but there are still some missing. Liam and I agree to meet later and split up. I decide to go to the rope tying section, something I was familiar with but could use some time perfecting it. I didn't want to do something that would make me stand out, if I wanted my plan to work it had to be this way.

I sit down with a rope in my hands, starting to practice a butterfly knot. I look around and decide to examine all of the tributes. Districts 1 and 2 are as brutal as ever, showing off what they could do and doing it as aggressively as they could. The ones from district 11 were doing hand to hand combat. I imagine they don't get to practice that because they aren't a career district, but they're still really strong. The agricultural district is no joke. 

I hear something from above me and my head shoots up. There was a net, meant for it to be climbed on and I see a boy. I remember seeing him when the replays of the reaping was on. He was from district 12 and 12 years old. I think his name was Wes. He's a scraggly, pale boy. He was littered in freckles and long black hair. His features were very feminine that you'd probably mistaken him for a girl upon first glance. He notices me staring at him and gives me a small wave. I wave back at him out of politeness and he goes back to whatever he was doing. 

I decide I'm done with fiddling with the ropes and I move on to a different section. I reach an area that had weights. I noticed some people throwing them so I decided I wanted to do that too. I pick up one and haul it behind me so I could get the momentum to throw it, but the weight was a lot heavier than I realized. As I throw it over my shoulder I go along with it. I hit the ground and groan in pain. 'That really hurt!!!' I think. I hear people around me snickering. 'I think I'm done with this area...' I tell myself and move to the fire starting section. 

This continued for the next few days of training, me trying something I wasn't good at and utterly failing in the most ungraceful way, even my evaluation wasn't the greatest. I mean it could've been worse. I got a 5. Before I knew it, our interviews with Caesar Flickerman were starting in a few hours.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I was back stage sweating profusely. I was so nervous, I didn't even remember my styling team getting me ready for the interview. I guess Liam could sense my dilemma because he started rubbing my back to calm me down. I look off to the side and see my reflection in a glass object. I stop and stare at myself. I was gorgeous! Ms. Tigris and her team did an amazing job getting me ready for this moment. I look down and see the heels I'm in. Liam had helped me walk down here because I felt like a baby deer learning how to walk. They looked like they were 4 inches. How could anyone walk in these?!