Chapter 02 ━ the boy in black

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO. the teenage boy in black
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Marvelous questioned the female pirate in white

Shoko rolled her eyes. "Isn't it obvious? I went shopping," she said and waved the bags around. The woman took a seat next to Ahim, who was drinking her tea, and she placed her bags on the table.

"It looks like the Zangyack stationed their command vessel and fleet between Earth and its moon..."

"Looks like they intend to stick around."

"What to do? What to do?" Navi lifted her wings. "If it were you, what would you do?"

"I wonder if this planet will be able to maintain their peace?" Ahim looked down at her tea. "I worry for them."

"That's true!" Navi voiced out.

"The people who live here can worry about that sort of thing." Joe placed a card on the table.

"He's right!" Luka agreed with the pirate in blue. "We need to decide what we're going to do about finding that treasure. We got caught up in that fight, so the empire's going to be keeping an eye out for us."

"Guess we just need to get the treasure..." Marvelous scratched the back of his neck. "Then flee this planet. Hey, bird. Do your fortune-telling."

"I'm not a bird!" Navi said. "I'm Navi!"

Marvelous got closer and held the top of Navi's head. "Whatever, just do it," he said.

"Rustle, rustle." Navi's wings spread out, and her eyes glowed. "Let's treasure navigate!" She flew straight up and hit her robotic head. "A person in black clothes will tell you something very useful. That's it!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Joe questioned.

"Pretty vague..."

"But we don't have any other leads." Don turned to look at Ahim, who continued to speak, "A person in black clothes. I wonder just who we are looking for?" She smiled.