Chapter 03 ━ the ruby wizard, magired!

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE. the ruby wizard, magired!
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"SEE ANYTHING, LUKA? SHOKO?" Don asked the female pirates in yellow and white

"Nope... the fog's gotten kinda thick all of a sudden," Luka answered.

"This is so frustrating..." Don peered up at the map on the screen. "If I don't get this thing fixed soon, we're not gonna get anywhere..."

"That's 'cause we're just flying in a random direction!" Navi chimed in.

Joe and Ahim turned to look over at the robotic parrot. "And we're doing that because your navigation was off-mark," he said.

"What? It's my fault?!" Navi flapped her wings in shock.

Don began to press a few buttons. "I wonder what's wrong... It's never glitched out on us like this before..." He looked at Ahim, who stood next to him.

"It did occur quite unexpectedly, I must say... I wonder if the Zangyack are behind this...?"

Shoko crossed her arms. "I highly doubt they're smart enough to do that," she spoke through her mobilate.

"I think they have better things to do with their time," Marvelous chimed in.

"Ah, I give up!" Luka sighed in frustration. "I can't see a thing!"

Suddenly, a sound was heard, and Shoko stood up straight. "Something's coming... What the?!" She and Luka turned to the side to see a Zangyack ship crash into the Galleon from the side, causing it to shake, and Shoko grabbed Luka's hand to prevent her from falling.

Both women made their way back inside the Galleon to warn the others. "It's a Zangyack battleship!" Luka informed the group.

"What did you say?!" Marvelous began to sail away from the battleship and dodged the incoming attacks. The Galleon made a harsh landing on an island, and it caused everyone to lose their balance and fall.