Chapter 09 ━ lion on the island

CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER NINE. lion on the island
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

 lion on the island( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"HMMM..." Luka hummed. "Man, this is hopeless. Forget an island, I don't even see a floating boulder."

Don pressed a few buttons on the control panel, searching for the island. "Hmmm, nothing on the radar either... Navi..." He turned to look at the robotic parrot.

"It-it's out there!" Navi flapped her wings. "The island in the sky and the person you're fated to meet! Have my predictions ever been wrong before?!"

"What if we meet a handsome man on the island!" Shoko locked her hands together, beginning to daydream. "I'm so excited."

Marvelous scoffed. "Quit bellyaching, let's give it another pass."

Joe smirked as he set down the binoculars.

"We've been around Earth four times already! Can't we take a break already?!" Luka complained as she pouted.

"The Zangyack know we're looking for a floating island." Joe picked up the binoculars to look for the island. "You want them to find it first?"

"Oh..." Ahim's voice caught the attention of Joe and Luka as they turned to her.

"What is it?"

"I believe we passed that same cloud the last time we flew past here..." Ahim pointed out.

"Eh? A cloud isn't supposed to stay the same shape hours later..." Luka said.

"Sounds suspicious... perfect!"

Marvelous turned the wheel to change the direction of flight. The sudden turn made the pirates stumble back and Luka began to complain through the call. Their eyes narrowed as they saw a turtle-shaped island.

"There it is!"

"We found the floating island!"