Chapter 18 ━ separated and reunited

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN. separated and reunited
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

A WOMAN SET A CUP OF COFFEE DOWN ON HER COWORKER'S DESK

A WOMAN SET A CUP OF COFFEE DOWN ON HER COWORKER'S DESK. She held another cup to give to their boss, but she and the others noticed a light shining, and she tripped over her foot, causing the cup to fly out of her hand. Instead of the coffee flying all over her boss, time had stopped inside the office, and everyone and everything froze.

The light stopped shining. Marvelous, Shoko, Alata, and Reika fell on the floor (more like Marvelous and Alata did) inside the office. Reika landed gracefully on the floor, and Shoko landed on Marvelous' back as he groaned. The female pirate stood up and helped Marvelous up.

"What is this place?" Marvelous looked around the office in confusion. He walked to a man who stared up at the ceiling in shock. "Hey."

Alata walked to the woman who tripped and tapped her shoulder. "They're all real humans." He looked over at Reika. "Why are they like this?"

"They seemed to have frozen the people here in place," Reika said as she observed her surroundings.

Suddenly, they heard a noise from behind them, and they turned to look at the TV. It was Burajira. "Starting now, this subspace is under the control of Burajira!" The computers turned on, and Burajira was on every screen. "You cannot leave this space unless you defeat me. Let the fun hunt begin!"

With a snap of his finger, Demon Bug Soldiers appeared. The two pirates and two angels began to fight against the creatures. They ended up outside the office and were in the hallway.

"Hey!" Marvelous called out to Alata. "I don't know why..." He pushed the Demon Bug Soldier away and kicked one on the chest. "But he's after the Ranger Keys! Don't go dying on me before I can get the Key back from you!"

Alata managed to push the creature off of him and kicked it. "No need to tell me! For the Earth, I will get out of the subspace!"

"You heard my Captain." Shoko turned to look at Reika as she knocked the creature down with her foot. "Don't die. I need that Key back."