Chapter 05 ━ the space police, dekarangers!

CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE. the space police, dekarangers!
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

 the space police, dekarangers!( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

IT WAS A NICE, BEAUTIFUL MORNING ON EARTH. Don and Ahim were setting the table for breakfast, Joe was doing his sit-ups, Marvelous was asleep, Shoko was fixing her hair, and Luka was looking at the newspaper in awe.

"What is it?" Joe stopped doing his sit-ups and looked at the female pirate in yellow.

"Our bounties have gone through the roof!" Luka showed the other pirates the newspaper. "It used to be 3,300,100 Zagin for all five of us, but now it's 6,751,000 Zagin!"

"I assume it's because we're on Earth and got in the way of the Zangyack from invading," Shoko said as she brushed the knots from her hair.

They all gathered closer to look at the newspaper, and Ahim began to speak, "Oh my, that's quite a sum."

"Jeez, how can you be so casual about it?"

"That's amazing!"

"They'll be going after us even harder now!" Don looked at them worriedly.

Marvelous smirked mischievously. "I say, bring it on." He walked over to the dining table to grab an apple. "Hey, bird. Treasure navigation."

"Quit calling me "bird"!" Navi yelled before she spread her wings and flew around the room. "Let's navigate for treasure!" The robotic parrot told the pirates to gather up before she hit her head on the roof. Shoko caught their tiny friend in her arms before Navi began to speak, "Here we go! If there's something you wish to find, maybe you should consult the police? That's it!"

"The police?" They tilted their heads in unison, except for Marvelous, Shoko, and Joe.

Marvelous smirked once more and took a bite out of his apple.

"Is it advisable for pirates to go to the police?" Ahim asked.