Chapter 16 ━ tensou sentai goseiger

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN. tensou sentai goseiger
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

AN ARMY OF SUGORMIN AND GORMIN SURROUNDED THE GOSEIGERS

AN ARMY OF SUGORMIN AND GORMIN SURROUNDED THE GOSEIGERS. The Gosei Angels were fighting as hard as they could, but there were too many. The Goseigers were thrown to the ground as the Angels struggled to stand.

"Who are these Zangyack guys?" Agri questioned as he slowly pulled himself up.

"They're way too powerful." Hyde placed his hand on his chest. "They're probably the strongest enemies we've ever faced!"

Alata looked at the sky in shock as a fleet of Zangyack ships appeared. The Zangyack ships fired green blasts at the Angels as they began running, hiding behind a tree.

"Everyone!" Alata looked at his teammates, taking a deep breath before he tried to reassure them. "Hang in there. We'll soon meet up with our Senpai, who will fight with us!"

Just then, a Gormin fired a shot at them, and before they could attack again, Akarenger appeared. "You're the 34th Super Sentai... The Goseigers?"

"You're from the first Super Sentai, Gorenger..." Moune stepped forward.

"Yeah. I am AkaRenger!"

The Angels stared at the older man in awe until they noticed a Sugormin appear from behind the man in red, attempting to attack him, but someone was quick enough to stop it. The older men worked together to defeat the Sugormin.

"JAKQ Dengekitai's..." Eri said.

"Big One!" The older man in white introduced himself. "The other thirty-three Super Sentai will soon meet here. We're all ready to give up our lives."

"Will you join us?"

"We will," Alata agreed. "If it's to protect this planet."

"Let's go!"

Before they could run off, a group of Sugormin and Gormin surrounded the Goseigers and their seniors.

"Them again?" Reika questioned as she glanced around the Zangyack fleet.