Chapter 19 ━ the defeat of kurojuujiou

CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER NINETEEN. the defeat of kurojuujiou
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"SO THEY'RE HERE?" KurojuujiOu stared up at the Galleon

The pirates each held onto a rope as they slid down and landed safely on the ground. The angels flew down with the help of their Angel wings.

"I'm amazed that you've returned alive. You damn pirates and angels! This is my true revenge!" The pirates and angels narrowed their eyes at the enemy. "You will be the first victims of it!"

KurojuujiOu held up the treasure chest filled with the Ranger Keys in one hand, and they witnessed him putting them inside his weapon.

"Why are you putting them in there?!" Luka called out to the monster.

"This is what I'm doing!" KurojuujiOu pointed the strange blaster at them and pressed on the trigger. The blaster began to glow, and he fired the shot.

The pirates and angels turned to look behind them as the explosion went away and their eyes widened when they saw the suits of their seniors.

"Your opponents are the past Super Sentai members!" KurojuujiOu announced as he disappeared in a flash of light.

"Eh?!" Eri shouted. "Is that possible?!"

"Basco did the same thing... but the difference was that he only used far fewer Ranger Keys," Shoko said.

"There really were a lot of them."

"When all together, there's so many!"

"This feels so wrong." Moune glanced at her teammates. "It's like we're the villains!"

"I suppose," Joe smirked as he fixed his cuff. "We are pirates."

"Well, we're Gosei Angels," Agri said. "At any rate, I don't like this."

"I can't believe we have to fight our senpai." Eri looked down.

Hyde nodded. "Even though they're not the actual ones... doesn't make this any easier."