Chapter 17 ━ pirates vs. angels

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN. pirates vs. angels
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

AFTER THE FIGHT AGAINST THE PIRATES AND ANGELS, THE GOSEIGERS FIND THEMSELVES WALKING ON THE STAIRS

AFTER THE FIGHT AGAINST THE PIRATES AND ANGELS, THE GOSEIGERS FIND THEMSELVES WALKING ON THE STAIRS. They all settled down and took a seat as they sighed.

Reika balled up a fist until Gosei Knight caught the Angel's attention as he flew out of Alata's jacket. "Maybe the pirates really don't know about my Ranger Key?" Gosei Knight told the group.

"That can't be possible." Agri denied agreeing with Gosei Knight. "They've got to have it."

Moune, Hyde, Reika, and Eri nodded their heads in agreement.

Eri noticed the silence from Alata and stared at him in worry. "Alata? What is it?" She asked.

"I thought they'd understand if we talked it out... Even though they're not from this planet."

Moune stood up as she stared at Alata in disbelief. "You're still saying that?! It's not possible. They're pirates."

"That's true."

"Plus, they're strong," Hyde said. "We can't take them head-on."

"To get Gosei Knight's power, we need a more extreme method." Reika crossed her arms as she tilted her head to the side.

Alata nodded. Suddenly, the Angels heard a horn as the pirate's ship flew overhead.  Alata, Eri, and Agri, who had been sitting were now standing as they all watched the ship fly away.

On the Galleon, Don began to search for Gosei Knight's Ranger Key in the chest. "There it is. I'm sure this what they were talking about." He grabbed the key and held it out to Joe.

"So it's one of the new ones we got," Joe said as he crossed his arms. "No wonder we didn't remember it."

Luka stood up and grabbed the key from Don's hand. "We haven't used it yet."