Chapter 04 ━ what are friends for?

CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR. what are friends for?
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"CHECK IT OUT!" Shoko, who happened to be shopping, looked at the commotion and noticed the GokaiOh standing in all its glory

"CHECK IT OUT!" Shoko, who happened to be shopping, looked at the commotion and noticed the GokaiOh standing in all its glory. "A giant robot!"

The female pirate in white shook her head at their attempt to use their Sentai senior's ultimate power. She could've sworn that she reminded them a few hours ago that they don't have the power to use it. Shoko could see the looks of disappointment from the crowd as they began to walk away.

"What complete idiots." Shoko made her way to the GokaiOh, which was now turned back into the Galleon, waiting for her arrival.

"I can't believe none of them worked," Luka spoke in disappointment as she sat on the couch. "The only one we can use for now is MagiDragon, huh?"

"We're talking about the Ultimate Powers of the different Sentai. It's not going be that easy to get our hands on it." Joe pointed out.

"It's so logical it ticks me off!" Luka pouts in annoyance.

Don sighed in disappointment. "I guess we have to discover another thirty-three different things in order to get anywhere."

"We'll have to meet thirty-three different Sentai members to receive their ultimate powers. I wonder who we will meet next," Shoko said as she looked through a fashion magazine she picked up on her way home.

Ahim stood up and made her way next to Marvelous's chair. "Such as the courage that Hakase-san was able to discover."

"That's fine, but for now..." Marvelous hands his coat to Ahim and sits on his chair. "Joe, Ahim."

"Yeah?"

"Go get some groceries so we can have lunch."