Chapter 06 ━ luka gets a job

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX. luka gets a job
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

 luka gets a job( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

"OH MY. LUKA-SAN IS WORKING FOR SUCH AN OPULENT FELLOW?" Ahim questions, storing the groceries away.

Don nodded, pouting as he moved his shoulders in a circle.

"Won't this be a problem? Think about it..." Joe places his cards on the table.

"Suspicious!" Navi turned to look at them as she flapped her wings. "Super suspicious, if you ask me!"

"I said the same thing, but that nouveau rich girl and her dad..." Don's voice trailed off before he continued, "They scared the heck out of me, and she latched onto them, looking all excited."

"That does seem like the kind of thing Luka would do," Shoko said as she flipped the pages of the latest fashion magazine she found.

"Sounds like she's gonna work them over." Marvelous leaned forward from his chair and smirked.

"Sure does..." Navi agreed.

Shoko stood up and stretched, turning to look at Marvelous. "I'll be heading out."

"Where are you going?" Marvelous questions the female pirate.

"I'm going shopping." Shoko opened the magazine she held, pointing at the newest collection. "I need this dress." Before she could hear his response, she walked away.

Shoko smiled excitedly, grabbed the dress she was looking forward to, and placed it in her shopping basket. As she walked through the aisles, her mobilate rang, and it was a call from Luka.

"Hello?" Shoko placed the phone on her shoulder, keeping it in place with her ear.

"These people are all crazy." Luka began to complain through the call. "The daughter is a weirdo, and the father is a total penny pincher."

Shoko could hear Marvelous chuckle. "Coming from you, he must be pretty bad."

"That's right! That's right!" Navi's voice could be heard in the background as she agreed with Marvelous.