Chapter 12 ━ ahim's been kidnapped?!

CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE. ahim's been kidnapped?!
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

 ahim's been kidnapped?!( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

IT WAS YET AGAIN ANOTHER PEACEFUL MORNING. Don was busy building a new device, Joe was doing his sit-ups, and Luka was busy admiring her jewels. Shoko walked up the stairs, and Marvelous followed her as he yawned. She had been busy taking care of him after he received his injury and would check up on him every thirty minutes.

"Man, I'm starving."

"Starving, starving!" Navi repeated the Captain's words.

"Good morning, Marvelous, Shoko." Don greeted the pair with a smile. "How are your wounds treating you?"

"That stuff that the samurai chicks gave me worked wonders..." Marvelous answered as he picked up an apple from the table. "Plus, Shoko had been keeping a close eye on me."

"Knowing you, it would be best to keep these eyes on you." Shoko stretched her arms, sitting next to Luka on the couch.

Marvelous began to examine the room, noticing that someone had been missing. "Is she still sleeping?" He referred to Ahim as he sat down.

"Of course not. We're not talking about you here."

Navi flapped her wings, informing the group of pirates that Ahim had gone downtown for a walk.

"Maybe she enjoys that sort of thing?" Luka spoke up as she continued to admire her jewels. "Probably wants to see how "commoners" on Earth live."

"Luka's right." Shoko flipped through a magazine she picked up. "When she was a princess, she couldn't just wander around like that."

The pirates continued to do their own thing until Don shot up from his chair in shock. "Kidnapper?!" They quickly looked at the male pirate in green, eyes widening from what they heard. "Ahim!"

Luka took the mobirate from Don, putting it close to her ear. "Ahim?"

"This is bad, this is bad!" Navi flew around the room as her eyes glowed in panic.