Chapter 20 ━ the spectacular silver-colored man?

CHAPTER TWENTY

CHAPTER TWENTY. the spectacular silver-colored man?
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

AS ALWAYS, THE PIRATES WERE FIGHTING AGAINST THE ZANGYACK IN GOKAIOH

AS ALWAYS, THE PIRATES WERE FIGHTING AGAINST THE ZANGYACK IN GOKAIOH. "You're not getting away, you Zangyack bilge rats!" Marvelous shouted.

"Let's go with the Magirangers' ultimate power!" Luka suggested as she held up the yellow Magiranger Key.

The pirates inserted the keys into their wheels, turning the key as they activated the Magirangers' ultimate power. "MagiGokaiOh, ready!" They avoided the blasts coming their way, and MagiDragon released a wave of fire out of its mouth, aiming right at a Zangyack ship.

They defeated the enemy in the air, and the remaining were on the surface. Don suggested to use the Dekarangers' ultimate power next. Inserting the Dekarangers' Keys into their wheel, they activated the ultimate power and landed on the surface. They used the blasters to shoot down most of the Sugormin.

"Let's finish them with the Gokai PatStriker," Shoko said as she turned the Dekaranger Key, and Gokai PatStriker appeared, firing shots from its tires, defeating the last three.

"We did it!" Luka cheered before she lowered her fist from the air. "Is what I was gonna say, but what's with that?" She stared in disbelief as more Sugormin appeared from the ground. "More?!"

"Let's wipe them out."

"Perhaps we should use the ultimate power of the Goseigers that we received recently?" Ahim suggested, holding up the pink Ranger Key that contained Eri's power.

"Yeah."

The pirates inserted the Goseiger Keys into their wheels, turning them to activate the Goseigers' ultimate power.

"Gokai All Header Assault!" The Goseigers' Headers were summoned from the cards as they flew straight into the Sugormin.

They sighed tiredly, not knowing that a man wearing a strange option of clothing was staring at GokaiOh with a smile.