Chapter 08 ━ dealing with a tiny spy

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT. dealing with a tiny spy
( kaizoku sentai gokaiger )

THE SPACE PIRATES WERE YET AGAIN IN ANOTHER BATTLE AGAINST THE ZANGYACK

THE SPACE PIRATES WERE YET AGAIN IN ANOTHER BATTLE AGAINST THE ZANGYACK. Fighting against the Zangyack isn't anything new nowadays since it has become a normal routine.

"When are these jokers going to give it up?!" Luka complained.

"I'm getting sick of having to run through this routine every day!" Marvelous began to complain as well.

The pirates spun their steering wheels to strike the Sgormin with GokaiOh's blades. Joe pulled out the blue Magiranger key, holding it for the others to see. "Wanna finish this?"

The others agreed as they pulled out their respective colored Magiranger keys, inserting them into their steering wheels. "Ranger Key Set! Let's go, Gokai Magi Bind!" The Magiranger's Dragon bound the Sgormin up and sent the final attack.

"Finally." Shoko let out a sigh as she stretched her arms. GokaiOh had shifted back into the Galleon, and she grabbed her bag. "I'll be heading out. I won't be back until later."

"Where are you going?" Marvelous began to question her as he walked toward her, overtowering her shorter figure.

Shoko stared at him blankly before she smiled. "On a date." The curious look on his face dropped as he stared at her in shock. "I'm just kidding! You should've seen the look on your face. Too bad I didn't get a picture." She patted his cheek as she walked out of his sight.

"Hey!" Marvelous called her on his mobilate as he regained his composure. "Where are you really going?!"

"You'll find out sooner or later!" Shoko said as she glanced up at him as he watched her walk away farther from the Galleon. "I'm surprised none of you had figured it out, but I must get going. I'll see if I can make a stop for curry before I get back."

Marvelous grinned. "Alright, get home safely. If you take too long to get back, I'll come and look for you."

Shoko rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Bye." And with that, she hung up the call.