Chapter 1: The Wizard, the Fool, and the Reaper

The air in the gym grew tense as Prometheus and a demon lady locked eyes. The silence came as Prometheus' eyes quivered. But, in the shadows of the theater, Miguel sat quietly with a spotlight lighting on him. He seems like a figure that is completely insignificant, only wearing a dark blue hoodie and some baggy jogging pants. Yet, he has a power, an undeniable weight in his presence as seven knights protected him at all costs.

The two cosmic beings argued. Miguel's eyes held wisdom. He was an idiot. Definitely the stupidest fucking person on Earth. Bullied by normies and laughed at by bullies. Lacking any form of respect. But unbeknownst to many, he was, in fact, the Prince of Aswangs. His existence was so important that he was far more important than anything the Main World had to offer.

The Multiverse whispered tales of his potential. The very fabric of the world's existence and salvation rests upon his shoulders and his alone. Miguel's significance, however, was shrouded a mystery.

This is the story of his many misadventures and his studious preparation and hardcore training as he finally understands something. In the cosmos where destiny does not exist, Miguel listened to the yelling of his master, where it becomes clear what his story is about. Thru this story, he shall learn that self-discovery, resilience, and the profound lesson of respect, is not innate nor earned because of power, but thru the faith one has in the strength within and the respect and humility he gives toward what he cannot comprehend.

And right there... In that moment... He found something...

And that was hope.

Nine Months Earlier...

A man wearing a mask with goggles that show the expression of his eyes through cartoonish eyes that change color enters the world through a portal holding a pair of sticks. He wore a black jacket, a black polo shirt, black stretchy jeans, black socks, and black crocs. He walks toward a fine-looking house on top of a small hill. He tries to look for the doorbell. "Shit. I now understand Jedan," he said, looking for the doorbell. "Fuck. Been a while since I was last here... Wonder if it's still in the same... AHA!!! Shit... I think that was a snail. Ugh... Ugh!" He takes out his glove revealing slime all over it. He warps it away using some sort of bubble magic. "Fuckin' found you, motherfucker."

*ding dong!*

A man opens the door, revealing a fat yet muscular mestizo man with a big mustache,

"Oh. You're his guardian in this universe..."

"Sorry. Do I know you or are you some of those cosplaying homo friends of his?"

"Okay, homophobe. Lemme tell you somethin' about Miguel. He's a good kid with a sexuality THAT MUST NEVER BE CONTROLED OR QUESTIONED!!! GOT THAT!?!?"

The man takes out a brass knuckle from his pocket. "You sure about this, pal?"

"Where the fuck's your kid?"

"He ain't man. He's a bastard. But I own him. You his real Dad?"

"You could say that.. Where the fuck is he?"

"Probably out there sucking his friend's dicks like the f** he is-..."

The man with the mask is angered and punches the old man in the balls, causing blood to spill out of his crotch. "I suggest you don't touch him again, prick. Be glad you aren't as worthless as the you from the universe where he was born a girl, you fucking closet perv. Where... is he...?"

"School... He... is... at... school..."

Later...

"Heh... Look over there..." said Jedan, the kid with glasses and curly red hair who stared at a tall jock aggressively walking in. "It's Seth. Guy who steals girls."