Chapter 9: Tournament Part I ~Lord Marvel vs. Dracos~

"And basically..." said the Disciple before them. "That's how the study of Mageiometry occurred. Magic can be studied through mathematical measurements, particularly from measuring frequencies such as light and sound. When using light, the eyes emit a special kind of frequency that uniquely warps reality... This phenomenon is called Usog. When the frequency vibrates the quantum string, the string ends up turning into this bubble like structure. To artificially recreate this frequency, a certain soundwave is used by a machine called the Song of Magic Crank-..."

The bell rings.

The Disciple sighs. "Class dismissed..." He slams his head on the table.

"Good bye and thank you, Jerry the Wizard!" smiled the class, who is just the main characters with Prometheus and the Reaper at the back.

"Wait, WHAT!?!?" asked Miguel. "There are ONLY TWO classes here... Our class is called... Get this! 'Star Section.' Class 1-B is just the rest of our schoolmates who are chosen to use Usog."

"And serve you, huh..." said Anna.

"I feel DAMNED IMPORTANT for once!!!" sneered Jedan.

"Yuh..." said Lord.

 "Well, well! If it isn't the star section!" sneered Dark, a strange man with a black mask, black trenchcoat, black overalls, and black cowboy hat. "It's a far greater sin than the gay shit in Sodom and Gamorrah."

"Fuck off. I already told you that Sodom and Gamorrah's sin was immoral lust and rudeness to sacred beings. NOT because they're gay," said Prometheus.

"Oh, please! How would you know, f*****?" cackled Dark.

"I am God's Avatar. How would you think?"

"You're pathetic. So... You must be my people's King..." sneered Dark, turning to Miguel.

Miguel's eyebrow raises. "Excuse y-?"

Dark takes off his mask and reveals his Aswang face with his prehensile tongue slithering like a snake in the air. "You see, Prometheus... You're either straight or evil... There is no in between. Religion and tradition is the true answer to what is right!"

"I represent all religion and truth."

"'If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.'"

"Then I, God's ultimate Avatar, servant, and representative claims his title as God's ultimate abomination to wash away the true abomination of the world: The Great Evil. THE GREAT SIN!!! A weapon forged from sin and trauma to destroy sin forever."

Dark squints his eyes. "Fuck you. You will never be my St. King, 'St. King Prometheus'."

Herculea, the Demigoddess child of Zeus, walks into the scene. "Goddamn it, Dark. Stop forcing your religion unto our current multiverse-national hero."

"Hey! Look! It's your TRANSGENDER boyfriend..." said Prometheus.

"She is NOT A MAN!!! It's fine! IT'S OKAY BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A MAN ANYMORE AND SHE'S SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL THE WAY SHE IS!!!" sobbed Dark.

"Uh-huh..." said Prometheus. "Just admit you swing that way..."

"NEVER!!!" roared Dark.

Everyone turns to him with sus looks.

"B-B-BECAUSE I DON'T!!! I'M NOT GAY!!! I DON'T... DO THAT GAY SHIT!!!"

"Uh huh..." sighed the Reaper, walking into the scene with crossed arms. "Go away, filthy Aswang."