Chapter 24: The Debate for the Prince

"Tired of realizing that Hell is other people?" asked an ominous female voice.

"Yeah..." said one demonic guy. "I was placed in Hell by the Almighty and I ended up in a comfortable room. Guess what? I ended up with a JEW!!! And the other guy was an Aryan who kept flexing how better he was to me!"

"Tired of being enslaved by Aurora?" asked the voice again.

"Hey. I'm Joseph Ibarra. I am a slave to Aurora and I'm the reason why my world was enslaved. Yes. I AM tired AND GET THAT CAMERA OFF MY F-!!!"

"Well! GOOD FOR YOU!!! Aurora Morningstar is working on a new project! This project is known as Devil Unity! Here, all demons and slaves in this section of Hell and the Devilish Worlds will unite against Heaven itself and search for the hidden Sacred World! Aurora promises new entertainment called... Aurora Reactions!"

Aurora watches the TikTok but just stared on the screen the entire time. The TikTok shows a frog man talking for like, an entire minute, and the whole time she's just staring at the screen. It then switches to a man getting hit in the balls, where she yells, "BRAH!!"

"Aurora will also be discussing her vlogs in the Suicide Forest in Japan!"

"YOHOHOHO!!!" smiled Aurora, posing in front of the dead body. "Dead body! It's so beautiful!"

"Aurora will also be pranking children in her weekly show, DevilOFive!"

Aurora laughs as she tears the poor boy's crayons. "WHY!?!? WHY DID YOU DESTROY YOUR OWN CRAYONS, YOU BITCH!?!?"

"I dunno..." said the poor boy. "I'm sorry..."

Aurora smacks the boy.

"Aurora will also be doxxing her enemies because she doesn't like them!"

"Yeah... Uh... Jerry lives in 555 Beary Beary Street, Aurora City. Philippines. Uh... Jack? He uh... lives in 67 Killers Street. Dancer's City, United States. Felix lives in Pereto City, Japan. 2136 Suta Purachina's Street."

"Aurora will also finally continue on with her special vlogs of her using money to help people!"

"WHAT'S UP, GUYS!?!?! AFTER BUILDING WELLS IN AFRICA ON MY SLAVE WORLDS, I'M GOING TO BUY THE FUCKIN' ALPHA CENTAURI SYSTEM!!!" sneered Aurora. "YOU WANNA MAKE IT BIG!?!? WELL, GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! ONLY RICH PEEPS WITH LOUD VOICES CAN GET EVEN MORE POPULAR AND FAMOUS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

"And finally, recently, Aurora will be presenting, THE SUPER SPLOOGE!!! To save our worlds from suffering from the Great Depletion, she will be extracting a specialized Splooge and begin farming it all over the Devilish Multiverse for us to be saved from the Great Depletion and to give rise for our plans to DESTROY HEAVEN!!! AAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Subscribe to to Morningstar Plus for more shitty content!
There are already several rules in this streaming service! First, each show and movie must have an interracial couple! Second, a gay couple! Third, it must tackle politics! Fourth, tokenism is VERY important! In order to be a Superhero in one of our shows, you must be a woman AND a colored person. Fifth! NOSTALGIA!!! Sixth! Live action remakes where we blackwash characters from older films! Seventh-!"

Prometheus switches the channel of the TV. "Ugh!"

Suddenly, they see a live news of several demons attacking Washington DC.

"UGHHHH!!!" groaned Prometheus.

"So... Right now, THAT'S happening..." said Miguel. "What do we do about it?"

"I don't fuckin' know! They have the Reaper! They won't give him or MY WORLD back unless I give them you!" Prometheus facepalms. "AND I'VE REALLY COME TO LIKE YOU GUYS!!!"