Blood: Nueva Yorca

Nueva Yorca is a kingdom found at the southwest of Monopolia

Nueva Yorca is a kingdom found at the southwest of Monopolia. The capital city is the city of Nueva Yorca, which is a city named after the place it came from. It is a vast kingdom full of mutants, and animal men found in Post-Apocalypse World.

Geography

Nueva Yorca is a country around the size of 90,000 km squared. It is known for being the area where the most Splooge first appeared and is thus one of the richest nations in the Post-Apocalyptic World. There is a very cold deciduous forest at the north. The kingdom of Chethland is at its east and Casin, Domin, and Snakenladir at the south. At its west is the Ocean of Atlan.

 At its west is the Ocean of Atlan

History

2,000 years before the series began, Post-Apocalyptic World was already similar to the modern Main World, but a dangerous war broke out that wiped out most of humanity through something called the Splooge Bomb, a massive device made from an unknown fluid farmed by an unknown nation and placed inside of the bomb. Then, the magical fungi known as Splooge would begin appearing almost everywhere and the Splooge would create the strange creatures in that very world.

Eight hundred years ago, tribes from all over the land of Monopolia began using Splooge for machinery, which is a very rare achievement. Soon, the Medieval nations all over Monopolia, including Nueva Yorca, begun harvesting the Splooge from the ground and manufacturing it into fuel, turning into a Steampunk/Medieval Kingdom. Around one hundred nations would be formed in Monopolia, with the most powerful one being Nueva Yorca.

The nation would then grow to become a very powerful one, dominating the Splooge exchange market as other invading tribes and kingdoms try to take their Splooge. It is said that the Splooge Bomb might have actually struck this place.

Culture and Religion

The culture of the nation is similar to Medieval Europe, having strict religious beliefs and having a feudal society. Kings and Queens granted land and shelter to nobles if and only if they remain loyal and had given their men and women as soldiers. There are a total of 14 villages: A, B, See, Dee, Meta City, Queerland, Black City, Bag, Leg, Akteon, Flake, Box, the Dance, and the Farms. The capital is the city of Nueva Yorca and its castle is in the Long Island.

Strangely enough, the religion of Nueva Yorca is Christianity.

Supernatural Forces and Creatures

The Supernatural Forces are Usog and Mutation.

The creatures found there are...

-Mutant Humans

-Mutant Dogs

-Mutant Cats

-Mutant Crows

-Mutant Bears

-Mutant Dolphins

-Mutant Chimps

-Mutant Orangutans

-Mutant Gorillas

-Mutant Elephants

-Mutant Octopi

-Mutant Squirrels

-Mutant Raccoons

-Animalized Men

Politics

Nueva Yorca is ruled by Emperor Bluford Ninjaheim, who is actually the bastard son of the warlord of Akteon, King Unter Lightning. His son is the run-away prince Redpeter Ninjaheim, who was lost as a baby. Daimyos are warlords who rule villages that had joined the Emperor's army and their peasants work for protection under the ruler of Nueva Yorca. Knights are soldiers chosen by the Daimyo to serve the Emperor, Gerard Persuvius being one of them. Nueva Yorca is also the only kingdom in Monopolia who had given their allegiance to Prometheus' interdimensional empire.

Food

Nueva Yorca gives a variety of food, which is mainly insects and corn. They also eat the Gi-Ant, which is a semi-sentient race of ants that act as "slave pets" to the people and offer several of their own as a "Sacrifice" which is to be eaten by millions of families in Nueva Yorca. They also eat Dragon Honey, which is offered by the Gi-Ants. Spaghetti, dumplings, pizza, and adobo are all native cuisine for an unknown reason. Their cooking style is a mix of the our world's Italian, Asian, Latin, and African-American cuisine.

Language

The languages of Nueva Yorca are mainly English and Spanish. Some speak Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Filipino.

Fun Fact:

-Some locations in Monopolia are named after the Novelist's old toys and board games:

>Monopolia=Monopoly

>Box=Box of Toys

>Akteon=Action Figures

>Flake=A fun toy known made of interlocking plastic discs known as "Brain Flakes"

>Leg=Legos.

>Casin=Casino, the board game.

>Snekkunladir=Snake and Ladders.

>Domin=Dominos.

>Chethlan=Chess, the board game.