Chapter 6: MABUS

(Aswang)

(Aswang)

(Knights of the Aswang Prince)

"Guys. Pack your shit," said Anna. "Prometheus sent a message telling us to meet him in Nueva Yorca."

"Where is that?" asked Chris.

"Down south," said Gerard. "It's best if we have a vehicle."

"Can't you run there in like... seconds...?" asked Jedan.

"I can only carry most of you... And since Athena is a literal legion of herself and Haps is a giant robot, I don't think I can carry you dudes to my kingdom so easily."

"It's okay. You could only take one of me. The other me's could be their own colony in this world!" smiled an Athena clone.

"How... do your powers work?" asked Miguel, who is now awake and cleaning himself up.

"Oh," said Athena. "I am everywhere!"

"Uh... huh... Right... Anyway. Vehicle," said Miguel. He closes his eyes and forms his wings, ticking them. "I think there's a city nearby down south."

"Then let's go there," said Gerard.

Later, the entire group reaches a strange forest with giant rectangular forested pillars around.

"What the Hell is this place?" asked Anna.

"I dunno!" smiled Miguel. "But I see a functional bus over there!"

"A bus?"

"Yeah! And it looks like it's a designed for inter-state travel!" smiled Miguel. 

The group run to the bus, seeing that it's mossy all over with roots and vines all over it.

"Fred?" asked Gerard.

"Yeah?" asked Fred.

"Do your thing."

"A'ight," said Fred, walking toward the bus and beginning to clean it. "How 'bout a helpin' hand over here?"

They all work on cleaning the bus.