Chapter 20: Maharlican-Devilish Wars

"RAH!!!" Miguel blasts his opponent with a firecracker spit.

The opponent, a girl who can wield the wind, phases the flaming spit thru her body. "NOT THIS TIME, ASSHOLE!!!" she sneered. She then blasts wind in his face and slashes at him with her sword.

Miguel barely dodges and does the Aerial Hell Cartwheel Kick only for her to phase through him and slashing air at his back, injuring him again.

Miguel backs away and transforms into an Aswang, darting his tongue out and whipping it only for her to phase through it again and blast a slash of wind into his facing, wounding him.

Miguel tumbles backward and ticks his wings. He slashes his claws at her over and over as she spins around, dodging his attacks like a leaf in the wind.

Miguel then growls and bursts flames out of his body after a loud scream that burns her alive.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" she screamed as she falls to the ground, unconscious.

Prometheus snaps his fingers as the flames go out.

Miguel pants out of tiredness and shakes in pain. His eyes glow blue. But not only his pupils. His whole eyes are glowing bright blue. "RRRRH!!! RRRRGH!!!" 

"GREAT JOB, KID!!!" smiled Prometheus, flying down.

"GRRRR!!! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!" growled Miguel.

"Though, you could've worked on a better technique... Class 2-B is beginning to uh... read your techniques..." said Prometheus.

The girl is helped back up by Herculea. 

"Easy..." said Herculea, as the girl angrily stomps away.

"I could've gotten him! His moves were beginning to get repetitive!" she roared.

"I know... I know..."

Miguel transforms back to normal, but his eyes remained blue.

Prometheus gulps. "Huh..."

"Wh-wh-wh-WHAT'S HAPPENING!?!?" asked Miguel.

Prometheus' jaws tensed as he gave a nervous look. His shoulders drooped. He gives a worried look. "Don't worry about it..." said Prometheus. "Calm yourself down. ASMR it out or... somethin'..."

Miguel begins snapping his fingers next to his ears while breathing in and out, very, very slowly.

He then sees images of a strange woman with light blue feathered wings and spiky light blue hair.

"Stay on Earth... here... you will be safe... my child..."

Miguel gasps as his eyes opened.

Miguel is already in the car next to Prometheus.

"Hey, bud? You blacked out for a second there," said the Reaper.

"Uh... Yeah. I'm fine..." Miguel grabbed his head. "Where are we?"