Chapter 12: Tournament Part IV ~The Prince vs. The King~

"Come on, Tyrone!" smiled Miguel, helping Tyrone up.

Tyrone was crying and was on the ground after tripping on some rocks outside school. "Thank you..." he said, shyly.

"You shouldn't be sad all the time!" smiled Miguel. "I'll teach you how to smile! It's how you get friends and girls to like you!"

"Really?
I-I-I'll take note of that..."

Now...

Miguel faces against Tyrone.

Miguel frowns angrily.

Tyrone smiles elegantly before Miguel. "Well, well. If it isn't my best friend in the whole wide world?"

"WE LOVE YOU TYRONE!!!" cheered the people around them. 

"WOOOO!!!"

"I LOVED YOUR GAME WITH CAL!!!"

"YOU WERE AWESOME AT THAT YOUTUBE VIDEO WITH CAL AND ACOSTA!!!"

"TYR AND JESS FOREVER!!!"

"TYR AND JESS GANG!!!"

"SHOW HOW SKIBIDI TOILET MIGUEL IS!!!"

Miguel just stares at him with dead eyes.

"Aw! What's wrong, emo loser? Gonna cry to momma?" smiled Tyrone.

"TYRONE!!! TYRONE!!! TYRONE!!!"

"Go on, Miguel. Isn't it that you always wanted to be loved by the world? Right...? THAT'S what you've ALWAYS wanted, right?" asked Tyrone, crossing his arms, proudly.

"I've wanted that more than anything in the world..." said Miguel.

"Then take the shot, loser."

Miguel frowns and throws a right hook with absolute no guard.

Tyrone keeps an even sturdier guard than Anna did, managing to block it with ease and slam his fist into Miguel's chest, making Miguel spit out.

Miguel crashes away only for him to manage to regain his stance.

"Hm... Your guard's sloppy..." said Tyrone.

"Yeah!? So is yours!"

"What? No, it isn't."

"Yes, it is!"

"Just because you said it is doesn't mean-..."

"You're A POOPY face!"

"You're a dumbass." Tyrone smiles and charges toward Miguel, tactically blocking all of Miguel's punches and kicks.

"It seems that you only rely on your skill alone..." said Tyrone, smiling before slamming his elbow into Miguel's stomach. He does this over and over again as Miguel crashes away.

Miguel regains his footing and activates his wings, spinning and nearly cutting Tyrone in half only for Tyrone to grab his wings and pull them. "AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Miguel immediately feels weaker. He falls to his knees.

"Oh, shit..." said the Reaper.

Prometheus facepalms.

"What's wrong!?" asked Lord.

"Aswangs get weaker when their wings get pulled... How'd he-?" Anna realizes something. "Dark... Their combat master is an Aswang! He must've told Tyrone what to do!"

"Shit..." said Jedan.

Tyrone then cruelly steps on Miguel's back and pulls his wings harder.

Miguel tries using his tail, but Tyrone is already stepping on it.