Chapter 3: The Reunion

SPOILER: THERE IS A SCENE INSPIRED BY A PART FROM @chariobros92'S STORY "PAW PATROL MIGHTY PUPS: REVENGEANCE. BUT I COULDN'T DEDICATE IT BECAUSE THE BUTTON WAS ACTING FUNNY. THIS IS AS CLOSE AS I CAN GET. CHARIO SQUAD, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I'M SORRY I COULDN'T DEDICATE YOU.

An hour later, or close to the ending of the Lion King (like "Scar's-death-close"), Marshall, Everest, Liberty, Zuma and Rubble came back. Then they see their friends (yes, Rocky is with them.) watching the end of the Lion King.

Skye: (noticing their friends) Oh hey guys! Did you have fun?

Zuma: Yeah. Rubble crushed it at freeze tag.

Rubble: Despite my body, I am a precision instrument of speed and aerodynamics.

Tot: You hurt your whaaa . . . ?

Rocky: (rolls his eyes) He's athletic, despite how he looks. (Tot understands now)

Mini: We beat Chase and Skye in tug-of-war!

Liberty: (walks over to her, and yes, Mini is a girl) Yay! Great job, Mini!

Nano: Ahem. WE did it.

Chase: He's right. One pull and they flipped us into a bush and the tire swing.

Marshall: (jokingly) Aw, did the big, buff pup get beaten by three adorable kids?

Tot: (joining in) Yes. What a softie he is.

Chase: Okay, going off the subject, how are you guys?

Nano: Are you ready for Father's Day?

Everest: That's in June. This is January.

Chase: And that's what I told him.

Rubble: To answer your question, yes. We are ready. But I'm asking here, wouldn't you guys be left out?

Mini: Don't worry about us. We got a dad.

Rocky: Who?

Nano, Mini, and Tot: Zuma.

Zuma: Whaaat?! Why would you think that?

Liberty: (mumbles) Well this escalated fast.

Mini: Liberty is like a mother to us.

Nano: And she has a crush on Zuma. (Talking to Liberty and Zuma) Rocky even told us you two have pups in the future.

Liberty and Zuma: (stammering and voices overlapping) Uhh - -I - - we - -you heard - - uhh - - whaaaat?

Then Ryder walks into the living room, just got done fixing Rocky's truck.

Ryder: Well, Rocky. I figured out why your truck keeps making a clunky noise.(pulls out plunger) Looks like this thing's plans of jamming the gears are "down the drain"!

Everybody chuckles and laughs at Ryder's dad joke. Then they hear an engine revving and sirens going off outside.

Marshall: Do you guys hear that?

Everyone follows Marshall to the front door and see a police car. A 2023 Ford Police Interceptor to be exact. Then they all crowd outside the Lookout and look at the sweet ride in awe. This is what they see. (Just forget the blinking lights)

 (Just forget the blinking lights)