Chapter 6: What do you got?

Chase and Marshall are ready to say goodbye. They hug each of their friends.

Chase: Rocky. Keep reusing it.

Marshall: And don't lose it!

Rocky chuckles that his two friends mentioned his catchphrase. Then the two pups walk over to Rubble, who is currently snacking.

Marshall: Rubble . . . save some of those treats for us when we get back. (Chase chuckles)

Rubble: (jokingly) Fat chance.

Then Chase and Marshall walk over to the Junior Patrollers, who are by Zuma and Liberty.

Chase: Guys. You have to remember you're stronger together.

Marshall: (jokingly) And mind your mom and dad. (He's talking about Zuma and Liberty) They know best.

Zuma and Liberty: (blushing) Uhhhh . . .

Nano: We will.

Mini: We'll try.

Tot: Don't worry about it!

Chase: Zuma. Liberty. (Puts paws on their shoulders) Keep the love alive.

Marshall: (walks over) Guys . . . um . . . don't quit surfing. (Zuma and Liberty chuckle)

Then the Dalmatian and German Shepherd walk to Ryder who kneels down and hugs them tightly.

Ryder: I'll miss you guys.

Chase: We wouldn't be who we are without you.

Marshall: And no matter what anybody says . . . don't get rid of that haircut.

Ryder: (chuckles) I'll try my best.

Then Chase and Marshall walk to their girlfriends Skye and Everest.

Chase: I'm sorry I have to leave. But I'll be back for you. Even if it means walking through a hurricane.

Skye: (hugs Chase) You better come back. (A tear drops from Skye's face) I'm nothing without you.

Chase: (they stop hugging and he licks Skye's face) You are the bravest, toughest, compassionate pup I ever met and more.

Marshall: (to Everest) I'm sorry, but you know Chase. He's lost without me.

Everest: (hugs Marshall and licks him) I'll still miss you. You're the nicest pup I ever knew.

Marshall: Don't worry. I'll send you emails every day.

Then they have finished saying their goodbyes. Chase and Marshall hop into Tristan's car and open the window as it leaves to wave goodbye.

Skye and Everest: We love you guys!

Rubble: Tell Dolly I said hi!

Nano, Mini and Tot: Kick some tail, guys!

Rocky: Farewell, Chase! Bye, Marshall!

Zuma: Catch you on the waves, dudes!

Liberty: Come home safe!

Ryder: (quietly) Good luck, pups.

Later, on the road to Adventure City, Tristan's police vehicle drives to the bustling city of Chase's origin. In the car, Tristan is having a conversation with his passengers.

Tristan: So you met Everest at the Arctic? That's so cool!

Chase: (laughing) That's great, Dad!