(V5) Chapter 3.3

THE boy's cavalry battle began. I took the role of a jackey of my unit.

Makida took the role on the left; Hondo was the right while... Yamauchi was the square.

Thus, our class's weakest unit was born!

"Yamauchi, try not to trip and fall while moving." Hondou said.

"What are you doing, underestimating me!? I'm perfectly capable of not falling."

"Those stairs say something else. I have video recording of it."

"Shit..."

While those two bubble about, I notice Makida. I haven't heard much from him in the light novel besides him being trained by Sudou in Volume 11. I have no interest in conversing with him so I looked away.

"Don't worry, I'll be the one to take down their headbands!" Yamauchi moved a lot and pumped his chest, which cause the rest of the unit to shake a bit.

"Stop moving you little cunt!" Hondou yelled at him.

"...Who the hell says cunt?"

I agree with Yamauchi. Damn Australians.

When the signal went off, Class C's horsemen join bond with Class B. We were now one mass of people, two classes together. 

Ryuen just smirked as Kanzaki ordered all of his units to go to the right and aim for Class D.

Kanzaki's goal was to flank Class C. With 16 of his students, which would be 4 units. The 4 units would break up. While 2 units would go flank Class D's units, 1 unit would go behind them and attack. 

The last unit would eventually reach to Class A's units. By the time they reach there, the Class A units are already fighting against some of Class C's units. 2 units to be exact.

(Confusing as hell, I know

(Confusing as hell, I know. It's Kanzaki's strategy for the cavalry battle)

For reference, I am part of those 2 units.

"C'mon you two, hurry it up."

"I'm trying dumbfuck, I'm not a car." I lashed out on Yamauchi.

While we, as in the 2 Class C units as well as the 1 Class B unit, make contact with Class A. Hirata's unit seem to be facing some trouble.

There was also Ryuuen, and he was riding guys with a lot of power and muscle mass.

...Yeah...

While I kept my focus on Class A, as we successfully took down one unit, I heard Hirata yell.

"I can't! My hand keeps on slipping!"

Just then as I swiftly look at them and back, Kanzaki's unit went towards Ryuen's unit. In an attempt to surprise and catch him off guard.