★ '' Serect santa ♥︎ '' ★

JULIA : Today was the day of that stupid secret Santa event! Everyone got invited. And guess who was hosting it? Fucking Raj and Bowie!! God of course the queen couple is hosting this.. but I have to come since mk is also. So I grabbed my car keys, opened my car and flung in, and drove to the address of this thing - TIME SKIP!! so I reached, and I saw Bowie in the front. He was whispering in Raj ear. I could hear! He was saying, "DID you give Julia a invite?.."  of course Raj did. He's sweet, unlike Mr, bowie here. Ugh! He gets on my nerves. but he let me through, and then i saw mk hurrying on a bike. Why did mk ride a bike? Oh, whatever. I decided to talk to Mk.

MK : JEEZ! riding a bike here is not easy. When I got in, I saw Julia and I saw her walking to me. I went so fast on my bike I was seeing double. My head was super dizzy. Julia walked up to me, and I just put my wrme around her and laid my head on her chest. I looked up as her blue ocean eyes lit up she had a smirk on her face. Ah, i could collapse as my head was still spinning. She grabbed my hand and took me to a seat where I could relax. My droopy eyes looked up at her, god. She's lovely.

JULIA : I looked down at Mk as she was keeping her light head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. In the inside I was blushing, but I kept a face. I looked straight and saw bowie smirking at us. God knows what he is thinking right know. Then Mk gets up and tells she was exhausted because she couldn't drive, and she always rode a bike. I told her it's okay and got her an ice pack. Then Raj went on the stage with Wayne, that guy who was obsessed with me, and everyone got their eyes on the mic and stage. As Raj spoke up..

RAJ: HEYY EVERYBODY! thanks for making it to the Secret santa! As you know, this is my buddy Wayne! Andmy boyfriend, Bowie, is right here! Anyways, so we have a hat full on names, and you will have to get that person a gift! But the money limit is 25 dollars. If you have over, you will be kicked!!! So uh- don't spend more than 25! Now everyone makes a line and pick! You have until December 31. (4 days) Thanks. now bye!!

JULIA : This is insane. I don't wanna waste money on a stupid person. But, whatever. So I picked a paper and unfolded it, the name said "Mary Kate" wait- THATS MK! I take back my words, I guess. But I know nothing about mk hobbies! I cnat just ask her. She will get suspicious. jeez, i'll have to think about it.

MK : I looked over at Julia, stressing who she got. But then came my turn, I grabbed a paper, unfolded it, and it WAS JULIA! I don't know anything about her hobbies.. This will be harder than I thought. So I saw everyone go home, and so did i! The next day arrived, and the first came to my mind was serect santa. Ugh! I need to relax. Maybe I should eat some noodles. I have leftover from delivery so.. I'll just pop it in the microwave. So how do I work this shit- AAAH- THE FUCKING MIRCOWAVE BROKE. i started cursing at the mircowave like i was some angry mom, once I stopped I think everyone in my building heard me. Well, uhh... that did not help. Whatever, I'll just go over to a ice skating ring. Talk a bit and get an idea!
I called up Julia and waited for hr to answer her phone, hoping she answered my call. Pick up pick up pick up pick up!

JULIA : Mk was calling me, so I answered my phone.  "SUP girlfriend..?" I tried to act normal. What do you need, mk? She told me if I wanted to go with an ice skating with her, I said yes! Was she taking me out for a date!? No, it was just a best friend ice skating.. oh, whatever! I got dressed in a cute winter looking outfit. I ate some food, took my water bottle with me, and went to the location Mk gave me. It was an astonishing place. The view was amazing.. I smiled as I blushed, Never knew mk was an ice skating girl! But I knew mk couldn't ice skate at all. But I would just help her. I reached there. We hugged and then we got our skates on. I was really good at ice skating! But I rarely did it, It was more of a hobby than passion, though.

MK : So before we went on the ice skating ring, I realized I could NOT ice skate at all. I was sweating, but once I set foot on the ice, I just held on to the side. Julia insisted I let go, but of course, I said I'm fine. But then she grabbed my hand and skated together. I was blushing so hard. I gripped on to her hand. 50% I was in love, and the other 50% scared for my dear life. But love took over. We both went skating laughing, I looked over at her deep ocean eyes as she looked back our eyes sparkled back after we were done "hanging out" (it was more of a date) we both waved goodbye, but before I left she leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. She was flustered and then ran out of there. I was stunned and blushed. Then it came to me, I should get her skates! Since she is really good. I turned and turned all night thinking about that kiss. God! Help me.