★ '' Gift shopping ! '' ★

MK : I couldn't sleep all fucking night. And i have no energy! I groaned as I got up. i rubbed my eyes as my pajamas swayed. I got up, made a bowl of cereal, and ate it. I was really bored, then I thought, maybe I will get Julia the air of new ice skates!
But I remembered what Raj said.. IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 25$! fuck, what ice skates sell for 25!? And I didn't even know what size she would have. Guessing she's a size 7 or 8. But I have a perfect plan to get it for 25$! I have to go undercover as a Facebook mom.. ick. So I set the Facebook account and named myself "Mary Kate" sounds like a mom name! That's why I always use "Mk" instead of Mary Kate. But I asked if anyone had a pair of ice skates for 25 dollars, size 8! Or 7. And I got a reply. I gave her the 25 dollars on cashapp, and I picked up the ice skates! They were I'm in good condition, which was amazing. Now how the he'll will I wrap this? Maybe I'll just lay them down with some wrapping paper and then a box. It looked weird, but whatever! Phew. You don't have to worry anymore. Wonder what my secret Santa's getting me.

JULIA : I was panicking what mk would like! I knew nothing about her. I knew she was really cute and short - JULIA - THAT'S NOT THE POINT. maybe I'll ask her to come to her house and i'll ask her to give a tour and see what she likes! So I called her up, I asked, and she responded, "Sure!" So I grabbed my car keys and hoped in driving to their. Here I come!

MK : So Julia asked to come over, and I said sure ofc. But my house is a fucking mess.. so uh! I need to clean, FAST! Soon after Julia came, and I sweating,  fuck fuck fuc- "Hii mk!" Julia said, OH hey! I responded. She asked if she could get a tour of my house. I said sure! I showed my room, the bathrooms, the bed, and yeah. And I showed her my favorite room, my gaming room ^_^ !! It had snakd,s my pc, Nintendo, TV, controllers everything ! She said it was cool. 💕 but then she said she got a call and had to leave! Aw man, I wanted to spend more time with her. But I waved goodbye and saw her drive off.

JULIA : Perfect! I'll just get her some gaming stuff. I didn't know she was an all gaming girl. She didn't have any headphones, so  I could get her that! I rushed to the store and got a pair of red headphones. I thought they were really cute. They were 20$, so they were nice, and I wrapped it up with neatness, which I am myself. I put hearts, and I was done! I'll just hide it in my house and on December 31 I'll give it too her! I hope mk loves it. Wonder what my secret Santa got me.. :DD