★ " Jealousy hits , " ★

Just to be clear, before I start the story, I am extremely sorry I haven't posted a part in 3-4 days. I've been busy with one stuff, to let you. anyways i felt like throwing some angst. And by the title, you can tell its jealousy. Oki so bye enjoyyyyy!

JULIA : I was frequently bored, and I missed MK a lot. 2 days ago, I asked her on a date for the 2 of us, and she said yes! And it was the time she was supposed to arrive at our date. I sat there staring at the door. After 2 hours, I decided to leave, I called mk, but she left me on voice mail. Huh? I hope she really is okay.. I was in my car when I saw MK and Emma in an arcade building. Did she ditch me for Emma? No! Maybe she js forget the date.. yeah. Maybe I could say hello, and yeah! So I went inside and went over to MK! As I was about to kids her, she said not right now, and walked away..? I was a little disappointed why was she acting like this? I decided to take things off my mind and go home! On my way home, I couldn't help it but feel a bit jealous. She was basically ignoring me. No, julia! Ur just being dramatic.. am I?  I drove home and just sat in bed. I'll just text MK. "Hey babe, I really miss you. answer my texts!"  She didn't respond to any of them. She just out a thumbs up for all of them!? What the fuck is going on!? That stupid emma- then I got a text back she responded "Yeah miss u too bye I'm w emma" I swear at that point I was going to throw my fuckin phone at the wall!? I felt really jealous. What makes her better than me! Ugh.

MK : Julia kept texting me all these texts, but she saw I was busy with Emma! She said I missed our dats? Oh yeha, I forgot about it! So what, it's just one date, and I missed no big deal. Anyways, Ms. and emma were racing in Mario cart! Which I am so pro at!! I beat her. Really no one can beat me! But I went home and fell asleep because phew was that a night. My phone was fucking blowing up sith Julia's text, I js blocked her.. I'll unblock her soon. She won't mind!

JULIA : MK blocked me. Dude, what was going on with her today!? Whatever. I'll js check w her tmr.. I guess.

Sorry this Is super short.