★ '' Heart broken. '' ★

MK : MY head felt really heavy and my chest, there's been something  I wanted to tell Julia.. I really loved her. But how should I fucking tell her? Maybe I could ask someone who really knows julia.. then something came in my mind, Bowie. Bowie was the only person! I have his tiktok. I'll have to dm him and tell him to meet me at a place. So I texted him, and he agreed after teasing me for liking Julia. He was like, "awhhhh!" Bleh. But I had to go through with it, I met up with him, so we sat down and talked for a bit, and then we got to the topic. He said Julia's fav flowers were lilies. He also said she loves handmade gifts! I'm not the best, but I could try, I could make us bracelets <3 i thanked Bowie and walked off. He also told me Julia's at the park. Perfect! I git dressed, bought flowers, and made some cute bracelets. I was so excited!! But what if she said I'm not her type? Or she is straight and not a lesbian, ?.. what if she has a different crush! Oh, these overwhelmed me.
When I got to the park, I could spot Julia with wayne? What were they doing. I went closer and my eyes wided. Julia and Wayne were KISSING. ON THE LIPS! my eyes teared up. I dropped the bracelet, and the 6 acted to hide in a hole forever. The LOVE of my dreams was kissing someone else just then, julia turned around and saw. She pushed Wayne off and came running to me, but I already left and started running back home. I wanted to scream and cry forever.. I hate julia.

JULIA : THE FUCK WAYNE!? i wiped my lips YOU KNOW I DONT LIKE YOU. YOU MADE Mk RUN AWAY FROM ME. SHE WAS ABOUT TO CONFESS HER LOVE. AND I LOVE HER TOO!

WAYNE : Ey, I thought you liked me tho? Sorry, Jules.. I didn't know!

JULIA : you kissed me without consent! Don't talk to me. Please. I ran off with tears, in my eyes..

MK : I was sobbing in my room. I blocked julia on all platforms and ignored her calls. I just wanted to go somewhere new! I heard loud knocks on my door, I knew it was julia. So, I ignored all of the knocks. I broke the bracelet and threw the flowers. What's the point.. I was devastated. I threw up multiple times in my toilet, I stayed up watching tiktoks and fell asleep..

JULIA : I banged on Mks door so many times.. she never answered. I was weeping in my bed as I was eating ice cream! I loved mk so much. I never wanted this to happen! I really do love her. Will she ever give me a second chance?.. I started ovrrthinkinb and started sobbing even more. I just wanted to apologize and make up and hold her in my arms. I grabbed a tissue and whiffed into it.. "I'm so fucking dumb." I repeated, my makeup was all smudged. I wiped it off and headed to bed.

haha i love angst!!!!!!