★ '' Please, forgive me .. '' ★

JULIA : I woke up in the middle of the night , my head was heavy, and i was still in my clothes from the morning. My head felt really hot, and I think I came down with a fever. God.. I just wanted to cry.. which I did. I sulked all over my bedsheets, which left puddles of my tears. My eyes felt dry and soggy, so I changed and washed my face. I still didn't feel better, but I should just try some yoga. I spread down the mat and calmed myself down. I took some deep breaths . I felt a bit better, but my heart was still shattered. Only a few of the pieces got put back together.. I felt more relaxed and was able to get some rest that night. The next morning, I was not gonna give up that easy on mk, my true love, the only one who I wanted !! <3 So, j went to her house with lots of chocolate, a sorry card, and matching heart pendants. I wrote a big paragraph apologizing. I rang the doorbell and left.

MK : I heard someone ring the doorbell, but it was only once. So it probably was not Julia. I opened the door and saw a bunch of chocolates, a sorry card, and heart matching pendants. I brought it inside and read the card. "Dear Mk, I am so sorry what you saw at the park yesterday. Wayne was out of his mind and kissed me. I never wanted him. I also wanted you! <3 I really love you, mk. Please forgive me. I brought your favorite chocolates and matching heart pendants ilysm, and I don't want you to leave me... " - From your dearest Julia.  I never thought she would write an apology letter.. I can't forgive her yet. Maybe later.. I changed and got freshed! My mind was all Julia Julia Julia!! The serect santa was soon. Oh well...

JUlIA : I didn't expect mk to forgive me yet, but hopefully, she would soon. I just wanted to hold her in my arms. God, I'm madly in love, am I? I really never felt this way before.. but how did she know my fav flowers? Oh my fucking God.. ISTG I WILL KILL BOWI- well, i can thank him half for this. I mean, she would never have tried to date me. But it happened at the wrong time.. I dont blame Wayne. But I also kinda do.. whatever. Can't wait till mk forgives me at least..

  SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!!