★ '' "Yes" day challenge!! '' ★ (Mk version!!)

MK : I was unstable with boredness. I mean, my Nintendo takes so long to power up! I tried sleeping, but half wah through, I really couldn't. And my phone, well I just went to tiktok and sat there lazy as fuck. I mean? What else can a gamer girl do. Whatever. Anyways! I keep seeing these "say yes to whatever I do!!" Videos. They seem pretty fun, and maybe i could convince Julia? I'll just tell her I won't go harsh on say yes, cuz I do wanna ask a few things.. and she can only say yes! Hopefully, as a good girlfriend, she will accept it. If she doesn't, welp I guess begging is my only option.. whatever. Sp without asking, I went to her house? What! It's not weird that I'm her OFFICIAL GIRLFRIEND! key word official and girlfriend!! Ugh, so I knocked well. whatever! I didn't knock and just barged in there.. but at least Julia wasn't showering or changing or walking naked around her house.. ew. That makes me puke when I think of that, but Julia welcomed me with a kiss and hugs. Here comes the hard part, telling her my awesome idea!! So I went aside and told her. Please agree!!! I said.

JULIA : Okay, so my beautiful loving girlfriend came in here saying she wanted to do this. "Say yes for a whole day." Challenge shit! At first, I said no. Then she got on the floor and started weeping and begging. God, I really need a cute actor girlfriend, but I kneeled and sighed and agreed. I grabbed her off the floor, and she flung into my arms. She's really cute. Then she grabbed me and asked me something I never wished I would never hear. "Will we have kids in the future!!!!" Oh fuck. AND I HAD TO SAY YES!? I told did i have to say it, and she said if she didn't, she would steal my phones. NOT MY PHONES!! I love my phones. And I really didn't mind having children, unless they are noisy, spoiled, and steal my stuff!! Hopefully, they won't get that stealing habit of genes for mk.. but I told her yes, js not right now. I do not have s3x at the age of 20!! No way. She said she was happy and said if she loved her. I usually would would put sarcasm and say "no," but I was being forced to be a sweet girlfriend, and I said yes! I mean, I would always love her, anways then we spent the rest of the day together and had to answer yes to all of her damn questions. We eneded the day by sleeping snd saying goodnight I love mk.
Sorry this is short again!!😭