★ '' Coming out to people ?? '' ★

BEFORE I START I JUST WANNA THANK B0nkssz for this idea ;3 (coming out as a lesbians and a couple to the cast!!!!)

MK: i was just flopping around in my bed and thought, "Hmmm, why don't you and Julia make a party so we can come out to the cast!?" Yeah, duh, I would be extremely nervous. But I don't wanna keep dating privacy! So I texted Julia about the idea I made up. She said that's fine with her! I asked if she could send invitations, and she said yes as my lovely girlfriend! So I went out after about 5 years, it felt. I went to a store, bought some decorations! They were wonderful. I went to my backyard, hanged some stuff up, put out a grill, some food, and all that type of shit for a party. After I was done, I asked if Julia was done sending em. She said yeah, and she came over greeted kissed or whatever. And we headed to the bsckysrd! She said I decorated it very well. I said thank you as the polite girl I am!!!

JULIA : I really wasn't sure about this coming out party, but I would do anything for mk! I set up some more decorations with her, and it was now it was pretty dark! I told them to come at 6:30 and it was 6:10. We waited for a bit, and people showed up! Bowie showed up fucking first when she saw us she went all giggle crazy. God, did I want that butt knuckle to get kicked out- but whatever. Some other people arrived, Emma, Chase, Damien, Priya, Ripper, Axel, Millie, Caleb, Wayne, raj, zee and yeah. All these people. Anways, everyone js talking and stuff! Nichele couldn't make it, she had her Hollywood fucking stuff, and scary girl.. ehh I think I already know why I didn't invite her.. but! Not important. Everyone started partying, and we turned out some music. It was fun until we had to make the announcement.. FUCK!!!!

MK : Julia looked nervous, so I told I whispered in her ear it would be fine, hopefully. Anyway, I went on stage and tapped the microphone, which got everybody's attention. I took some deep breaths in.  "Hey everyone! So uh..  and me and Julia and I have an important message for everybody with Julia, so uh. Julia will take on the talking from here. Everyone's eyes turned at Julia as her mouth was at the microphone. "So. As you all know, we invited you here to make this message.. well.. me and MK.. are now dating, we are coming out as lesbians and we wanted to let you know!"

JULIA : it was fucking dead silent. Then everyone started cheering? WHAT THE FUCK? then i heard someone shout  "WOO NOO THE LOVERS FINALLY FUCKING ADMITTED YES!!!!" and i knew it was bowie, but whatever. Everyone left, and congratulations were given to us. We were so exhausted! We both fell on the bed, super sleepy, mk put her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. "Mk, did you like today?" I said," mk said "Yeah I did, babe.." and she fell asleep snoring. She's super cute. I smirked and fell asleep, too.

        SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I HAD TO STUDY OML