★ '' Secret Santa day! '' ★

JULIA : I woke up, feeling exhausted, I rolled over and grabbed my phone. It was December 31! OH FUCK ITS GIFT DAY- well, i had time so i'll just change! I got into my white top, a jacket, and some pants. It was not that cold, but whatever. I went in the shower humming, came out changed, and made some breakfast. I made some classic eggs! I hope Mk will forgive me.. i grabbed the gifts and went in the car to drive to the place. Why the fuck is this place so far away? God damn it.

MK : I woke up from my amazing dream with Julia, and I wished it was real tbh.. but whatever, today is gift day! Hopefully, Julia will apologize and kiss m- God j need to stop daydreaming. I got up and changed into my outfit, I ate some leftovers, bec2ause i can't fucking cook!!! I grabbed my bike, grabbed my gift for Julia, and drove. I do not like driving 2 hours.

JULIA : THE time I reached Mk was there. I decided not to talk right now, I was lying on a chair thinking what will be mks reaction with my gift. Will she like it? Yikes. Just then, I heard the microphone turn on! So I peeked my head over to listen..

RAJ : hi everyone! Thank you for coming back with the serect santa thing. So we all the papers back and we will hand them to you again, so you can gl give that gift to them. Thank you for joining us! Make a line so we can hand them.

MK : So I was ahead of Julia, and I got my paper and it said "Julia" of course since I got her a gift, then I saw Julia get hers and smiled! Wonder who she really got? She must really like them k guess then.. God, I'm not jealous!! Am i?

JULIA : I tried heading over to mk to give her gift, but she disappeared in thin air! I saw everyone scrambling to their secret Santa's while I just stood there looking for mk. Everyone soon left happy with their gifts, and it was Me and mk left. bowie, raj, and Wayne already left!? Then I spotted her in a corner. I ran over there and tapped her, "Hey, mk!"

MK: "Oh hi, julia," I responded. "What are you doing here?" She said she's my secret santa?! And I said I am too! We both exchanged gifts, and I opened mine. It was amazing headphones. I hugged her and thanked her. She said she loved hers also! I was about to leave until she grabbed my hand as I blushed, I asked what she needed, and she took a stuffed animal, Bracelet, and my favorite flowers. I blushed really hard. Was she asking to be my girlfriend!? I was screaming yes in my head.

JULIA : Mk, I never meant to kiss Wayne. HE kissed me, I always wantdd to kiss you instead, your LITERALLY THE GIRL OF MY FUCKING DREAMS !! <3 I knew that day you tried to ask me out, but you saw us. But I really love you, and I was just gonna ask, "Will you be my.."

MK: YES, ILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!?!! I shouted.

JULIA : Good! Now may i kiss you?

MK : YES YES YE- she grabbed my waist and kissed me with her sparkling blue eyes.

JULIA : I kissed Mk. I finally got the girl of my fucking dreams!!

MK : When Julia finally stopped, I whispered, "your a really good kisser!" She replied "I know."

They became a couple!!!! And this is not the end, there is more;3 !!!!