★ '' Beach day ! '' ★

JULIA : I was packing my swimming bag so i could swim in my indoor pool, because fuck no outdoor pools are open in winter. I put on my bikini and a visor, and maybe I should ask Mk too! I walked to her and said, "Hey, Mk wanna come to the pool with me?" I asked, she said "Sure Julie !" I blushed. I know it's just  a tiny change to my name, but ut still counts as a pet name. She got on her swimsuit and packed some stuff too, and then I asked, "Why aren't you wearing a bikini?"

MK : I don't like bikinis, julie! That's why, and how deep is the fucking pool? "1 to 9.2 ft!" Julia responded. Alright! So we headed out for the pool. After we reached, i ran straight to the pool. I looked like a little kid. I went to 4 feet to stay safe. I asked Julia if she wanted to come, and she said no. But that's okay! I started swimming until I realized  I reached 8 ft. FUCK SOMEONE HELP ME! i started drowning!? The life guard came and took me out and gave me CPR.  Julia got alerted and looked up! She ran to me and said if I was okay as she was crying I said I'm okay as I hugged her, then she led me to relax, she was going somewhere! Where! Uh oh... she had a fucking burrito AND WAS CHASING HIM AROUND WITH IT READY TO THROW IT. "JULIE JULIE, BABE STOP WHAT THE HELL-" i pulled her back. What the fuck?

JULIA : Sorry mk I just didn't want that butt knuckle to give you cpr to you !

MK : awhh, because you wanted to give me cpr~..

JULIA : No!! I frowned as i hid my face from embarrassment.  And you could have told me you can't fucking swim super well.

MK: you would be watching me like a kid. And I DO not want that!
J
ULIA : You really are a kid, a really cute one I suppose I laughed. We spent the rest of the afternoon together and we cuddled, kissed, and then we went home. We waved eachother bye!

Its the end, sorry its short once again.